ICSI Paper wise Exemption on the Basis of Higher Qualifications
ICSI Paper Wise Exemption on the Basis of Higher Qualifications. the institute of company secretary issued new notification for Paper Wise Exemption on the Basis of Higher Qualifications. exemption for ca students in cs. Here we are providing complete details regarding CS Paper Wise Exemption on the Basis of Higher Qualifications. As per the present guidelines, students pursuing CS Course are eligible for paper-wise exemptions. Now you can scroll down below and check complete details regarding “ICSI Paper Wise Exemption on the Basis of Higher Qualifications”
If you like this article then please like us on Facebook so that you can get our updates in future ……….and subscribe to our mailing list ” freely “
ICSI Paper Wise Exemption on the Basis of Higher Qualifications.
As per the present guidelines, students pursuing CS Course are eligible for paper-wise exemptions based the following higher qualifications acquired by them : –
1. Passed LL.B. (with 50% of more marks in the aggregate)
2. Passed the Final Course of The Institute of Cost Accountants of India [ICAI(Cost)]
If You Pass CA CPT Exam than you can take Direct Admission in CS Executive Course
Further details pertaining to these exemptions are as under : –
|Basis of Exemption Qualification||Exemption available in paper(s) covered under Executive Programme Stage||Exemption available in paper(s) covered under Professional Programme Stage|
|Passed LL.B. (Three Years Degree Course / or Five Years integrated Law Course) from a recognized University / Institute either constituted under an Act of Parliament or approved by AICTE/AIU and having secured 50% or more marks in the aggregate. (Qualification code-047)||1. Industrial, Labour & General Laws (Paper Code – 327 of Module – 2)||No paper-wise exemptions available for this qualification in any paper covered under Professional Programme Stage.|
|Passed Final Course of The Institute of Cost Accountants of India (Qualification code-044)||1. Cost and Management Accounting (Paper Code – 322 of Module – 1)2. Tax Laws and Practices (Paper Code – 324 of Module – 1)3. Company Accountants and Auditing Practices (Paper Code – 325 of Module – 2)||1. Advance Company Law and Practice (Paper Code – 331 of Module – 1)2. Financial, Treasury and Forex Management (Paper Code – 335 of Module – 2)3. Advanced Tax Laws and Practice (Paper Code – 337 of Module – 3)|
|No exemption shall be given on the basis of any other higher qualification effective from 1st December, 2013. However, Paper-wise exemptions granted on the basis of other higher qualifications prior to 1st December, 2013 will remain valid.|
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR STUDENTS FOR CLAIMING PAPER-WISE EXEMPTION :
1. Students are required to apply for paper wise exemption in desired subject through ‘Online Services’ on website www.icsi.edu and for procedure please follow the link
Check – CS Professional Registration
2. Fee for paper wise exemption is Rs.1000/- (per subject) and is to be paid through ‘Online Services’ using Credit/Debit cards or Net banking
3. Students who have been granted exemption in Executive Programme Stage on the basis of having passed Final Course of The Institute of Cost Accountants of India are required to submit their request for exemptions afresh for papers covered under the Professional Programme Stage & the same are not granted automatically.
4. Students need to upload scanned attested copies of mark sheets of all parts/semesters of LLB degree or scanned attested copies of final pass certificate of ICAI(cost)
5. Last date of applying for exemption is 9th April for June Session of examinations and 10th October for December session of examinations.