ICMAI Campus Placement Programme April 2019 – Complete Details
ICMAI / CMA Campus Placement Programme April 2019. The Institute of Cost Accountants of India has a vibrant placement cell to facilitate the placements for all deserving students. It works round the clock to improve the placement facilities for both qualified and semi-qualified CMAs. The Placement Directorate works closely with Corporate Sector to groom students as per industry requirements. Industry is always on the lookout for students with good academic background, who are vibrant, energetic, attentive, fast learners, adaptive, good communicator and ready to accept challenges. The Institute is committed to offer best talent for corporates.
ICMAI /CMA Campus Placement – April 2019, Check Schedule of the campus placement. Schedule for Campus Placement April 2019. ICWA / CMA Campus Placements for Qualified CMAs. Recently ICMAI Issued new Notification for Campus Placement Programme for Experienced CMAs – ITC HI Friends Here we are providing complete details for CMA Campus Placement April 2019. Campus Placement (Recently Qualified CMAs). Now you can scroll down below and check complete details regarding ICMAI / CMA Campus Placement April 2019.
CMA Campus Placement: 2019 – 2020
- Campus Placement for Intermediate Qualified Students New
- Schedule of CMA Campus Placement Programme in April 2019 (Phase – I) New
- Campus Placement Brochure – April 2019 New
ICMAI Campus Placement April 2019
PLACEMENT CELL – OBJECTIVES
- The purpose of the Placement Cell is to guide students to choose right career path and to provide domain knowledge, skill and aptitude to cater the manpower requirements of the Industry.
- The Institute has evolved mechanism for its students wherein they are given training and guidance opportunity by the eminent industry members and professionals.
- Maintaining and regularly updating database of students for possible placements.
- Maintaining database of companies and establishing strategic links for campus recruitments.
- Coordinating with companies to understand about their requirements and recruitment procedures.
- Identifying the needs and expectations of the companies to assist them in recurring most suitable candidates.
- Organising pre-placement Orientation programme/ training/ workshops/ seminars for students to keep them up-to-date.
- Arranging CFO & HR Discussion Meet pan India basis.
- Collecting feedback from employers to know where our students stand in the selection process and guiding them accordingly.
- To assist students for industrial training on or after the completion of the course.
- To act as a link between students, alumni and the recruiters.
ICMAI / CMA Campus Placement Programme April 2019
Click Here for Download Schedule of pre placement orientation program
CMA CAMPUS PLACEMENT st SCHEDULE (1 Phase) DECEMBER 2018 BATCH
|Place||Date of Campus|
|Kolkata||04 April 2019 (Thursday)|
|Delhi||06 April 2019 (Saturday)|
|Chennai||08 April 2019 (Saturday)|
|Mumbai||09 April 2019 (Tuesday|
Ph: +91 33 4036 4770/+91 33 4036 4783
Participation fee Structure
|Participation fee for campus placement programme for single location||Rs 25,000/- + Applicable GST|
|Participation fee for additional locations||Rs 15,000/- + Applicable GST extra for each locations|
* For Participation on the 1 Day of the Campus Placement Programme, an extra premium amount of Rs 15,000/- to be paid by the Participating organizaton for each location separately
DETAILS FOR ECS PAYMENT
- A/C Name: The Institute of Cost Accountants of India
- Bank: PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
- Branch: New Market, Kolkata – 700087
- A/C No.: 0093002109030025
- IFSC Code: PUNB0009300
- Swift Code: PUNBINBBCLN
- PAN: AAATT9744L
- GSTN: 19AAATT9744L1ZP
Some of the Companies who visited Institute for campus placement in the Recent Past