ICAR AIEEA Exam Pattern 2021, ICAR Marking Scheme. ICAR AIEEA exam pattern 2021 aware the candidates about the complete exam pattern of the ICAR AIEEA exam. ICAR (Indian Council of Agricultural Research) organises the All India Entrance Examination for Admission (AIEEA). It is conducted on a national level for offering admission to UG and PG professional degree programmes. AIEEA UG will be organised for bachelor degree courses in agriculture, and AIEEA PG will be scheduled for master’s degree programmes offered in the various Agricultural Universities. From this article, candidates can get the complete ICAR AIEEA exam pattern 2021.
To read more about the ICAR AIEEA exam, click here
ICAR AIEEA Exam Pattern 2021
Below we are providing the complete exam pattern for both AIEEA UG and AIEEA PG programmes.
ICAR AIEEA exam pattern PG:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted through offline mode (OMR).
- Exam Date: The exam will be conducted on 17th september 2021.
- Duration of Exam: The duration of the exam will be two and a half hours.
- Total Questions: There will be a total of 150 questions will be asked in the examination.
- Medium of Exam: It will be asked in English language only.
- Total Marks: Each subject group will be consisting of total 650 marks.
- Type of Questions: The questions will be Multiple Choice Objective Type Questions.
- Pen: Candidates are allowed to use only Black/Blue ball point pen.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct MCQ question will be awarded with 4 marks and for cross-matching type 5 marks will be awarded.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer from total score and 0.2 marks will be deducted for cross-matching type questions from the total marks.
|Application form release||25th July 2021|
|Last date to submit the application form||23rd August 2021 (UG)27th August 2021 (PG)|
|Correction facility||23rd to 26th August 2021|
|Admit card issue||2nd September 2021 (UG)10th September 2021 (PG)|
|ICAR AIEEA 2021 Exam||7th, 8th & 9th September 2021 (UG)17th September 2021 (PG)|
|Result declaration||September 2021|
- Date of Exam: The exam was conducted on 7th, 8th & 9th September 2021
- Duration of Exam: The duration of the exam will be two and a half hours. The extra 50 minutes will be provided for the visually challenged or blind candidates.
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics and Agriculture. Candidates have to attempt only three subjects.
- No. of Questions: 60 questions will be asked from each subject.
- Type of Questions: The question paper will be of multiple choice objective type questions.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, 4 marks will be awarded.
- Negative Marking: For each incorrect response, 1 mark will be deducted from the overall score.
- Language: The question paper will be bilingual, I.e., English and Hindi.
|Stream A||Stream B||No. of Questions||Maximum marks|