ICAR AIEEA 2019 Eligibility, Qualification & Age Criteria for UG/PG Course
ICAR AIEEA 2019 Eligibility, Qualification & Age Criteria for UG/PG Course. ICAR AIEEA 2019 Eligibility criteria must be full-filled by the candidates to fill the online application form. Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) organizes the AIEEA (All India Entrance Examination for Admission). It is a national level entrance exam to offer admissions in UG and PG courses. AIEEA PG conducted for admission in the master degree programmes in the Agricultural Universities. AIEEA UG is the entrance examination through which admissions will be offered in the bachelor degree courses in the field of agriculture. Candidates can get the details of ICAR AIEEA Eligibility 2019 in this article.
ICAR AIEEA 2019 Eligibility
The complete eligibility criteria for UG & PG courses are describe below:
Candidate should be an Indian national citizen.
- It is mandatory to have an Aadhaar card except Jammu & Kashmir, Assam and Meghalaya states.
- Candidates those have not Aadhaar card are instructed to apply for it.
- Those applied for it and haven’t received yet, can enter the 16 digit number given on the enrollment slip.
AIEEA UG Courses: Except Veterinary Sciences
The age of the candidate should be 16 years as on 31st August 2019.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must pass the 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry and any one of the subject from Biology/Home Science/ Mathematics/Agriculture are the subjects having in the qualifying exam.
- Those studied 10+2 in Agriculture (other than Physics and Chemistry) are eligible for admission in few SAUs in the State of Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand and Uttar Pradesh.
- For stream-A: Must pass the 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Agriculture/Home Science subjects.
- For stream-B: Should have passed the Intermediate with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Candidates those having home science in 10+2, are also eligible for admission into limited AUs.
- Minimum Marks: General/OBC /UPS category candidates have to obtain the 50% for and 40% SC/ST/PC category candidates.
- Appearing Candidates: Appearing candidates can also eligible but, they have to produce the proof of qualifying examination.
AIEEA PG Courses
- The maximum age should be 19 years as on 31st August, 2019 (should born after 1st September 1999).
- There is no age relaxation in minimum age limit.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have the bachelor’s degree in respective fields under the pattern of 10+2+5 (B.V. Sc. and A.H.), 10+2+4 and 10+6.
- Those passed the bachelor’s degree in the pattern of 10+2+3 can apply for IARI Pusa and NDRI Karnal.
- For M.V.Sc candidates should have complete the B.V. Sc. & A.H with internship before the date of admission in the allotted institution.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates have to secure minimum of 60% and 50% for SC/ST/PC categories.
- Appearing Candidates: Final year candidates can also apply.