ICAR AIEEA 2019 Counselling, ICAR AIEEA UG/PG Admission Procedure. ICAR AIEEA 2019 Counselling is expected to be held in the first week of July 2019. The Indian Council of Agriculture Research (ICAR), New Delhi conducts the All India Entrance examinations for Admissions. Through its written entrance examination, candidates can get admission in agriculture and allied science courses in various agriculture institutions. Candidates can get admission in UG, PG and Doctoral degree courses for its 15% seats in bachelor and 25% seats in master and doctoral programmes. From this article, candidates can check the ICAR AIEEA Counselling 2019, including admission process through counselling, counselling schedule & detailed instruction regarding counselling.
ICAR AIEEA 2019 Counselling
The online counselling will be expected to be held on or after the first week of July 2019. It is mandatory for the qualified candidates to register on the website for admission through counselling. The written examination will be conducted on 12th May 2019 (for UG) and 13th May 2019 (for PG, Ph.D & PGS). The online counselling schedule will be notified in the website by the council. The candidates those qualified in the entrance examination will be called for the counselling session. The candidates have to download the call letter to attend the counselling. The seats in various agriculture colleges will be allotted on the basis of choice opted by the qualified candidate and availability of seats.
ICAR AIEEA 2019 Counselling Schedule
The ICAR AIEEA 2019 counselling complete schedule is given in the table below:
|First round||1st week of July 2019|
|Second round||3rd week of July 2019|
|Third round||Last week of July 2019|
ICAR AIEEA 2019 Admission
The ICAR AIEEA 2019 result will be declared in the last week of May 2019. After the declaration of the result, the counselling process will be conducted through online mode. There is no other mode for the conduction of counselling. It will be only held through online mode. The all news related to the counselling will be published in the website. So, candidates are instructed to keep in touch with the website on a daily basis after the declaration of the result. The admissions will be given on the basis of rank of the candidate on the merit list. It is necessary to take part in online counselling to get admission in the agriculture universities/institutions.
Instructions regarding ICAR AIEEA 2019 counselling
- The candidates are strictly instructed to attend the online counselling after qualifying in the entrance examination.
- The admission will be offered only on the basis of entrance examination and counselling session.
- A separate category-wise merit list will be prepared by the council for the online counselling.
- Candidates are advised to retain the three identical colour passport size photographs with name and date same as at the time of filling application form for admission procedure.
- Candidates can only get admission during the session for which the examination has been conducted. Candidates cannot get the admission in the subsequent session.
- At the time of admission in the particular college, if the certificate produced by the candidate is fiound to be false, then the admission of the candidate will be cancelled.