ICAR 2019 AIEEA Exam Pattern, ICAR Marking Scheme
ICAR 2019 AIEEA Exam Pattern, ICAR Marking Scheme. ICAR 2019 AIEEA exam pattern aware the candidates about complete exam pattern of the ICAR AIEEA exam. ICAR (Indian Council of Agricultural Research) organizes the All India Entrance Examination for Admission (AIEEA). It is conducted on a national level for offering admission to UG and PG professional degree programmes. AIEEA UG will be organized for bachelor degree courses in the field of agriculture and AIEEA PG will be organized for master’s degree programmes offered in the various Agricultural Universities. From this article, candidates can get the complete ICAR AIEEA exam pattern 2019.
ICAR 2019 AIEEA Exam Pattern
Below we are providing the complete exam pattern for both AIEEA UG and AIEEA PG programmes.
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted through offline mode (OMR).
- Exam Date: The exam will be conducted on 13th May 2019.
- Duration of Exam: The duration of the exam will be two and a half hours.
- Total Questions: There will be a total of 150 questions will be asked in the examination.
- Medium of Exam: It will be asked in English language only.
- Total Marks: Each subject group will be consisting of total 650 marks.
- Type of Questions: The questions will be Multiple Choice Objective Type Questions.
- Pen: Candidates are allowed to use only Black/Blue ball point pen.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct MCQ question will be awarded with 4 marks and for cross-matching type 5 marks will be awarded.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer from total score and 0.2 marks will be deducted for cross-matching type questions from the total marks.
- Date of Exam: The exam will be conducted on 12th May 2019.
- Duration of Exam: The duration of the exam will be two and a half hours. The extra 50 minutes will be provided for the visually challenged or blind candidates.
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics and Agriculture. Candidates have to attempt only three subjects.
- No. of Questions: 60 questions will be asked from each subject.
- Type of Questions: The question paper will be of multiple choice objective type questions.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, 4 marks will be awarded.
- Negative Marking: For each incorrect response, 1 mark will be deducted from the overall score.
- Language: The question paper will be bilingual, I.e., English and Hindi.
|Stream A||Stream B||No. of Questions||Maximum marks|