IBSAT Registration 2021, Application Form, Eligibility, Dates, How to Apply. IBSAT Registration 2021 is being started from the first week of July 2021. IBSAT is conducted by the ICFAI Foundation, which is a university-level entrance exam. ICAFAI Business School Aptitude Test is also known by the IBSAT. Through IBSAT, candidates can get admission in IBS Jaipur, IBS Kolkata, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Dehradun, IBS Mumbai, IBS Pune, BS Ahmedabad and IBS Bengaluru campuses. The examination is conducted for post-graduation level education. The institutions associated with ICFAI business school offers admission in MBA/ PGDM programmes. Candidates can check the detailed information about IBSAT registration 2021 from this article.
IBSAT Registration 2021
In this section, candidates can get the information of the exam Registration 2021:
- The application form will be common for applying in the all above mentioned institutions.
- Application forms can be purchased through online or offline mode.
- The registration is started from first week of July and will continue till 16th December 2021.
- Click here to apply for IBSAT exam
- IBSAT information bulletin can also be purchased through the available marketing offices located in your city.
- You must have valid email ID & contact number in order to fill the application form.
- The last date for submission of proof of graduation will be 1st week of November 2021.
- Candidates have to upload their latest photograph.
Candidates have to purchase the examination bulletin by paying Rs. 1800/- as an application fee. Candidates can make payments via master card/visa card and net banking.
Here, candidates can check the eligibility criteria to appear in the entrance exam:
For 2 Years Management Programme:
- Qualifying exam: Candidates must hold graduation degree in any discipline.
- Minimum Marks: Must score 50% and above with English medium.
- Mandatory: Candidates those not from the English medium have to submit the TOEFL/NELT/IELTS score by Last week of May 2021.
- Appearing candidates: Final year candidates can also apply.
For PhD Programme:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates have the graduate degree in any discipline from recognized university.
- Minimum Marks: 50% and above marks with English medium.
IBSAT 2021 Application Dates
Here, candidates can check the tentative exam schedule for IBSAT 2021:
|Starting of application form||1st July 2021|
|Last date to submit applications||16th December 2021|
|Availability of admit card||After slot booking (Released)|
|IBSAT 2021 exam date||25th – 26th December 2021|
|Announcement of result||–|
|Selection Briefing||8th to 16th January 2022|
|The selection process starts from||–|
How to Apply
By following the steps given below, candidates can start their registration process.
- Go to the website link (link will be given above) and open it in new window.
- On the first screen you will see the two boxes, i.e. “Application No.” and “Password”.
- After purchasing the information bulletin you will be provided with the application number and password.
- On logging with your password you will be appeared with the “IBSAT 2021-Online Application Form”.
- Fill your past academic details, personal details and program details.
- Click on “Proceed” button and then click on “Submit” button if you have completed the all entries.
- You have to also select the selection procedure venue and date as per your convenience.
- Upload your photograph in gif or jpeg format. The size should not be exceeded to 25KB.
- Tick on declaration and finish the registration process.