IBSAT 2019 Registration, Application Form, Eligibility, Dates, How to Apply. IBSAT 2019 Registration will be started in the first week of July 2019. IBSAT is conducted by the ICFAI Foundation which is a university level entrance exam. ICAFAI Business School Aptitude Test is also known by the IBSAT. Through IBSAT, candidates can get the admission in IBS Jaipur, IBS Kolkata, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Dehradun, IBS Mumbai, IBS Pune, BS Ahmedabad and IBS Bengaluru campuses. The examination is conducted for the post graduation level education. The institutions associated with ICFAI business school offers admission in MBA/ PGDM programmes. Candidates can check the detailed information of about IBSAT registration 2019 from this article.
IBSAT 2019 Registration
In this section, candidates can get the information of the IBSAT 2019 Registration:
- The application form will be common for applying in the all above mentioned institutions.
- Application forms can be purchased through online or offline mode.
- The registration will be started from first week of July and will continue till third week of December 2019.
- IBSAT information bulletin can also be purchased through the available marketing offices located in your city.
- You must have valid email ID & contact number in order to fill the application form.
- The last date for submission of proof of graduation will be 1st week of November 2019.
- Candidates have to upload their latest photograph.
Candidates have to purchase the IBSAT 2019 bulletin by paying Rs. 1800/- as an application fee. Candidates can make payment via master card/visa card and net banking
Here, candidates can check the eligibility criteria to appear in the IBSAT:
For 2 Years Management Programme:
- Qualifying exam: Candidates must hold graduation degree in any discipline.
- Minimum Marks: Must score 50% and above with English medium.
- Mandatory: Candidates those not from the English medium have to submit the TOEFL/NELT/IELTS score by Last week of May 2019.
- Appearing candidates: Final year candidates can also apply.
For Ph.D Programme:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates have the graduate degree in any discipline from recognized university.
- Minimum Marks: 50% and above marks with English medium.
IBSAT 2019 Application Dates
Here, candidates can check the tentative exam schedule for IBSAT 2019:
|Starting of registration||1st week of July 2019|
|Closing of registration||3rd week of December 2019|
|Date of exam||4th week of December 2019|
How to Apply
By following the steps given below, candidates can start their registration process.
- Go to the website link (link will be given above) and open it in new window.
- On the first screen you will see the two boxes, i.e. “Application No.” and “Password”.
- After purchasing the information bulletin you will be provided with the application number and password.
- On logging with your password you will be appeared with the “IBSAT 2019-Online Application Form”.
- Fill your past academic details, personal details and program details.
- Click on “Proceed” button and then click on “Submit” button if you have completed the all entries.
- You have to also select the selection procedure venue and date as per your convenience.
- Upload your photograph in gif or jpeg format. The size should not be exceeded to 25KB.
- Tick on declaration and finish the registration process.