HP PAT 2021: HP Polytechnic Application Form is released on 28th July 2021. Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission Test (HP PAT 2021) will be conducted by the Himachal Pradesh Technical Education Board (HPTEB), Dharamshala. It is conducted to provide admission in 3-years full-time Diploma courses. Through this exam, candidates can get admission in various government and private (unaided) institutions of Polytechnic situated in Himachal Pradesh. Here, candidates can know HP PAT 2021, including exam dates, application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, etc.
HP PAT Exam Dates 2021
Here we are providing the tentative exam schedule of HP PAT 2021:
|Application form starting date||28th July 2021|
|Last date to submit the application form||16th August 2021|
|Revision of New Application or Institution choices based on|
vacant/available seats, if any
|29th August to 2nd September 2021|
|Admit card releases||September 2021|
|HP PAT exam date||September 2021|
|Declaration of Result||September 2021|
HP PAT Application Form 2021
- The HP PAT 2021 application form is released from 28th July 2021 via online mode.
- Candidates are informed to fill the application form before last date of form submission.
- Enter all the data which is required in the form.
- Upload the photograph and signature in the specified size.
- Before submitting the form, candidate must ensure that the data entered is correct.
The application fee for the exam is Rs. 650/- for the General category. For SC/ST/OBC categories, the application fee is Rs. 400/-. The application fee can be paid through internet banking/credit card/debit card payment gateway. Candidates can also pay the application fee through the Banking Challan of the State Bank of Patiala.
Candidates must check their eligibility before applying for the exam:
- Domicile Requirement: The candidate must belong to the Himachal Pradesh state.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must passed 10th class or equivalent from any recognized board or HP board.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate must secure 35% marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination.
- Subjects: The mandatory subjects in which candidate has to pass the qualifying exam are Mathematics, Science and English.
- Appearing Candidates: Appearing candidates can also apply.
HP PAT Exam Pattern 2021
Check here to know the exam pattern of HP PAT 2021:
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted on OMR sheet, i.e. through offline mode.
- Number of Questions: There will be total 150 questions in the exam.
- Type of Questions: The questions will be of multiple Choice Type questions.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be awarded for each correct response.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted every incorrect response.
- Duration of Exam: The duration of the exam will be 3 hours.
HP PAT Syllabus
The syllabus will be based on the Matriculation academic syllabus. The syllabus will be based on the latest syllabus prescribed by the H.P. Board of School Education.
HP PAT Admit Card
Candidates can download their admit cards through the website. The HP PAT 2021 Admit card will be available in September 2021. Without admit card, no candidate will be allowed to enter the examination centre.
HP PAT Result
The HP PAT 2021 result will be declared by the Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board. The result is expected to be announced in the first week of September 2021. A merit list will be prepared based on the score secured by the candidate in the entrance exam. To attend counselling, the qualifying marks for SC/ST/OBC category candidates are 60, i.e.10% of the total marks. For General category candidates, the qualifying marks will be 90 marks, i.e. 15% of full marks.
HP PAT Counselling 2021
After the declaration of the result, the Central Admission Selection Committee will conduct the online counselling. The verification of documents will take place in this round. Admission will be offered on a merit basis. Merit will be prepared based on the HP PAT 2021 entrance exam.
Documents to be needed at the time of admission:
- HP PAT 2021 Admit Card
- DOB Certificate
- Bonafide/Domicile of HP
- 10th Mark Sheet
- Reserved Category Certificate
- Photocopy of Aadhaar Card
- Medical Fitness Certificate