HP PAT 2019: HP Polytechnic, Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Dates. Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission Test (HP PAT 2019) will be conducted by the Himachal Pradesh Technical Education Board (HPTEB), Dharamshala. It is conducted to provide admission in 3-years full-time Diploma courses. Through this exam, candidates can get admission in various government and private (unaided) institutions of Polytechnic situated in Himachal Pradesh. Here, candidates can know the information of HP PAT 2019 such as exam dates, application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, etc.
HP PAT Exam Dates 2019
Here we are providing the tentative exam schedule of HP PAT 2019:
|Application form starting date||1st week of April 2019|
|Last date to submit application form||2nd week of May 2019|
|Admit card releases||3rd week of May 2019|
|HP PAT exam date||3rd week of May 2019|
|Declaration of Result||1st week of June 2019|
HP PAT Application Form 2019
- The HP PAT 2019 application form will be made via online mode.
- The filling of application form will start from first week of April 2019.
- Candidates are informed to fill the application form before last date of form submission.
- Enter all the data which is required in the form.
- Upload the photograph and signature in the specified size.
- Before submitting the form, candidate must ensure that the data entered is correct.
The application fee for the exam is Rs. 650/- for General category. For SC/ST/OBC categories, the application fee is Rs. 400/-. The application fee can be paid through a payment gateway of internet banking/credit card/debit card. Candidates can also pay the application fee through Banking Challan of State Bank of Patiala.
Candidates must check their eligibility before applying for the exam:
- Domicile Requirement: The candidate must belong to the Himachal Pradesh state.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must passed 10th class or equivalent from any recognized board or HP board.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate must secure 35% marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination.
- Subjects: The mandatory subjects in which candidate has to pass the qualifying exam are Mathematics, Science and English.
- Appearing Candidates: Appearing candidates can also apply.
HP PAT Exam Pattern 2019
Check here the exam pattern of HP PAT 2019:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted on OMR sheet, i.e. through offline mode.
- Number of Questions: There will be total 150 questions in the exam.
- Type of Questions: The questions will be of multiple Choice Type questions.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be awarded for each correct response.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted every incorrect response.
- Duration of Exam: The duration of the exam will be 3 hours.
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
HP PAT Syllabus
The syllabus will be based on the Matriculation academic syllabus. The syllabus will be totally based on the latest syllabus prescribed by the H.P. Board of School Education.
HP PAT Admit Card
Candidates can download their admit card through the website. The HP PAT 2019 Admit card will be available from third week of May 2019. Without admit card, no candidate will be allowed to enter the examination centre.
HP PAT Result
The HP PAT 2019 result will be declared by the Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board. The result is expected to be declared in the first week of June 2019. A merit list will be prepared on the basis of score secured by the candidate in the entrance exam. To attend counselling, the qualifying marks for SC/ST/OBC category candidates are 60, i.e.10% of the total marks. For General category candidates, the qualifying marks will be 90 marks, i.e. 15% of total marks.
HP PAT Counselling 2019
After the declaration of the result, the Central Admission Selection Committee will conduct the online counselling. The verification of documents will be take place in this round. Admission will be offered on the merit basis. Merit will be prepared on the basis of HP PAT 2019 entrance exam.
Documents to be needed at the time of admission:
- HP PAT 2019 Admit Card
- DOB Certificate
- Bonafide/Domicile of HP
- 10th Mark Sheet
- Reserved Category Certificate
- Photocopy of Aadhaar Card
- Medical Fitness Certificate