How to Switch Over CS Professional Old Syllabus to New Syllabus. CS Professional June 2016 attempt was last attempt for old syllabus students. Procedure for Switchover Professional Programme Old Syllabus to New Syllabus. Now ICSI Mandate to all CS Professional students of Old Syllabus to Switch over New Syllabus. It means now students of CS Professional have to compulsorily switch over to new syllabus. CS Professional Programme (Old Syllabus) students may seek switch over to CS Professional Programme (New Syllabus). Here we are providing complete details for How to Switch Over CS Professional Old Syllabus to New Syllabus. we also provide an article for How to Switch Over CS Executive Old Syllabus to New Syllabus.
If you like this article then please like us on Facebook so that you can get our updates in future ……….and subscribe to our mailing list ” freely “
- CS Verification of Marks, Form, Procedure For June 2016
- CS Inspection of Answer Books Rules, Procedure, Guideline
- CS Executive Latest Study Material
- CS Professional Latest Study Material
- Download CS Executive Question Papers June 2016
- CS Professional Executive Exam Time Table Dec 2016
- How to Switch Over CS Executive Old Syllabus to New Syllabus.
Switch Over CS Professional Old Syllabus to New Syllabus
Procedure for Switchover Professional Programme Old Syllabus to New Syllabus
ATTENTION STUDENTS :ATTENTION PROFESSIONAL PROGRAMME (OLD SYLLABUS) STUDENTS!
COMPULSORY SWITCHOVER OF ALL PROFESSIONAL PROGRAMME (OLD SYLLABUS) STUDENTS
It is informed that June, 2016 Session was the last examination for Professional Programme (under Old Syllabus). From December, 2016 Session onwards, all students under Professional Programme (Old Syllabus) shall be compulsorily required to switchover to Professional Programme (New Syllabus). As a result, there will NOT be any scope for enrolment for exam for December, 2016 under old syllabus.
Therefore, all Professional Programme(Old Syllabus) students are advised to switchover to New syllabus (by logging to account at www.icsi.edu), so that the records are duly updated before the commencement of enrolment process for December, 2016 examination. If the concerned students fail to make switchover to new syllabus, there will be serious disruption in the on-line enrolment process.
As part of the switchover process, all such students are required to exercise the option for Elective Subject (one out of the Five Available Options) under Module-3 of Professional Programme (New Syllabus).
The process for submitting the online request for switchover may be seen at the following link of the Institute’s website :
Having switched over to New Syllabus, such students can get paper wise exemption.
Details or Paper -Wise Exemption:
|Professional Programme(Old Syllabus)||Code||Programme(New Syllabus) on switchover||Code|
|Company Secretarial Practice||231||Advanced Company Law and Practice||331|
|Drafting, Appearances and Pleadings||232||Drafting, Appearances & Pleadings||338|
|Financial, Treasury and Forex Management||233||Financial, Treasury and Forex Management||335|
|Corporate Restructuring & Insolvency||234||Corporate Restructuring, Valuation and Insolvency||333|
|Strategic Management, Alliances & International Trade||235||NIL||—-|
|Advanced Tax Laws and Practice||236||Advanced Tax Laws and Practice||337|
|Due Diligence and Corporate Compliance Management||237||Secretarial Audit, Compliance Management and Due Diligency||332|
|Governance, Business Ethics and Sustainability||238||Ethics, Governance and Sustainability||336|
Note that subject wise exemption is provided to
- On obtaining 60% marks in the previous exam (of old syllabus)
- Exemption, already granted, on the basis of qualification
For any query/clarification (please be specific), you may please contact us through any of the following four modes:
- Grievance Redressal Portal at www.icsi.edu
- ‘CS Touch’ App (Android & IoS Versions available)
- Call Centre (Tel.Nos. 011—33132333 / 66204999)
- E mail to : [email protected]; OR [email protected]
Online Process for Switchover To New Syllabus
- STEP – 1 : Click the Online Services button on the home page of www.icsi.edu
- STEP – 2 : Click on the Student login option.
- STEP – 3 : Enter your Use Id (i.e. Registration number) and Password and Click on Login
- STEP – 4 : Go to “Students” option and then click on “My Account”
- STEP – 5 : Go to “Requests” option and click on “Switchover request”
- STEP – 6 : Exercise the option for Elective Subject (only for Professional Programme Students)
- STEP – 7 : Click on “Place Request”
IMPORTANT : OPTIONS FOR (i) SWITCHOVER TO NEW SYLLABUS & (ii) ELECTIVE SUBJECT (UNDER MODULE-3 OF PROFESSIONAL PROGRAMME) ONCE EXERCISED WILL BE IRREVOCABLE AND WILL NOT BE CHANGED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
Top Queries on Switch over to New Syllabus
1. How can I apply for Switch over? Am I eligible for switch over ?
Student registered For Executive Program prior to February, 2013 and Professional Programme prior to September, 2013 under Old Syllabus, whose registration period is valid and is interested to appear in examination as per the New Syllabus, and intends to seek switch over can apply for switch over to New Syllabus. A student can apply for Switch over to New Syllabus by Login to his a/c and place request for switch over under ‘Requests Switch Over Request’ option.
2. Is there any fee for Switch over?
No, There is no fee for switch over to New Syllabus.
3. After switchover, whether the Institute will provide the new study material?
The study material of the New syllabus, if any , required by the student will have to be purchased by the student by paying the requisite cost of study material.
4. What is the last date for switchover ?
The switchover request has to be submitted by the students before submission of the examination enrollment form during the respective sessions.
5. I have switched over to the New syllabus. May I revert to old syllabus ?
Switchover to the new syllabus is irreversible and the student are not eligible to revert to the old syllabus under any circumstances.