How to Fill AP PolyCET 2021 Application Form, Step by Step Form Filling Procedure. AP Polycet 2021 Application Form can be filled by 13th August 2021. AP PolyCet 2021 is administered by the State Board of Technical Education & Training Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad. Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance (AP PolyCet) Test is a gateway to get admission in the professional courses in various polytechnic institutions of the state. It is a state level exam conducted once in every year. Candidates can get admission in various engineering and non-engineering diploma programmes in the AP state. Here candidates can check here How to fill AP Polycet 2021 application form complete procedure in detail.
To know more details about the other examinations conducted by Andhra Pradesh Government, click here.
AP Polycet 2021 Application Form
Candidates can fill the application form according to the given guidelines. Application form can be filled through the online mode. Application form has been started to fill from 26th July 2021. Candidates can fill the online application form till 13th August 2021. Candidates are also allowed to check their application status on the website. Candidates have to fill the details carefully on the application form and also have to upload the scanned images of photograph and signature. Do not forget to take the extra printouts of the filled-in application form for further use.
Click here to fill the application form for AP PolyCET 2021 through the official website.
The application fee for AP PolyCet 2021 can be paid through online/meeseva/payment gateway/net banking/Help line centers (Polytechnics). The application fee will be Rs. 350 for each candidate.
How to Fill AP PolyCet Application Form 2021
Candidates have to follow the steps given below to fill the online application form:
Step-1: Fill details in the Application Form
Step-2: Upload Photo & Signature
Step-3: Pay Application Fee
Step-4: Download Hall Ticket
Check below complete step by step application form filling procedure:
Step-1: Go to the Official Website
- First, go to the official website link (link is given above).
- A new page will be opened on the screen.
- Enter your 10th class hall ticket number, year of passing and date of birth.
- Click on the “Show Application” button.
Step-2: Fill Personal Details
- Name: Fill your name as according to your school records. Fill one letter in each box and leave gap in parts of your name.
- Father’s Name: Fill your father’s name as per your certificates.
- DOB: Fill your date of birth in DD MM YYYY (date/Month/Year) format.
- Contact Details: Fill your address details such as house no. village/street, Mandal/Town/City, District, Pin code and mobile number.
- Exam Centre: Fill the city in which you want to appear for your test.
- Reservation Category: Fill your caste/category.
- Sign the declaration with regard as per your physical fitness.
Step-3: Upload Photo & Signature
- Upload your photograph and signature (do not staple or sign on the photo).
- The images should be in JPG format.
- Click on browse button, choose the file and click on ‘upload’ button.
Step-4: Pay the Application Fee
- Submit the dully Application fee which will be signed by parent/guardian to the computer operator at the nearest AP online/Meeseva/Payment gateway/ Net Banking/Help Line Centre.
- Pay the Rs. 350/- in cash.
Step-4: Get Hall Ticket
- Admit card will not be generated immediately on submission of the application form.
- Admit card for Ap PolyCet exam 2021 will be released through online mode.
- It will be released on the official site one week before the examination.
- Enter the all details and click on press the confirm button to generate the hall ticket.
- Print the hall ticket and make a copy as well for safety purpose.