HBSE 10th Result 2022, Haryana Board 10th Result – Get Result Here. HBSE 10th result 2022 will be declared in the last week of May 2022 through online mode. Board of School Education Haryana (BSEH) is the main authority to regulate the board examinations for both 10th and 12th classes in Haryana. It is also referred to as the Haryana Board of School Education (HBSE). The board was formed in 1969, with its headquarter situated in the Bhiwani, Haryana. HSBE board releases the result after one or two months of the successful completion of board exams. Here, students can get the complete details of the Haryana Board HBSE 10th result 2022.
Click here to check HBSE results 2022
HBSE 10th Result 2022
The board will announce the result within one or two months of the completion of the exam. The committee will publish the HBSE 10th result 2022 through online mode.
Students who will appear in the exam can check the result on the board’s website and in our article too. We will provide the direct link to access the Haryana Board HBSE 10th result 2022. The students should keep their roll number secure till the declaration of the result.
Haryana Board 10th Result 2022 Releasing
The HBSE 10th result will be released in the last week of May 2022. Last year the Haryana HBSE 10th Result board was declared on 22nd May 2020. The exam was commenced in March 2020.
According to the finishing of the exams, the board will decide when to declare the result. Students are advised to check regularly our website for the latest updates regarding results.
HBSE 10th Result Analysis
Here, we have mentioned the previous year result analysis of 10th class examinations:
|Year||Appeared Students||Passing %||% of Boys||% of Girls|
In the above table, we have mentioned details such as several appeared students, the overall passing percentage of the students and the passing percentage of boys and girls.
It is concluded that the strength of appearing students is increasing every year. It is also good for the board students that the overall passing percentage has also increased, i.e., 97.68% in 2017. The passing percentage of both girls and boys are almost equal. In 2019, the boys passed percentage in comparison to girls is high. However, the girls got a higher percentage number in the year 2020 than the boy’s percentage. Whereas the number of students in comparison to the previous year declined, the overall pass percentage increased.
How to Check the Result
Candidates can follow the steps given below to check the HBSE 10th result 2022:
- Navigate the official website link. (link will be given above)
- A new page will be opened on the screen.
- Now, enter the “Roll Number” or “Name” in the given space.
- Click on the “Find Results” button.
- Result will be displayed on the screen.
- Now, check your result carefully.
- Students must take printout of the result for future references.
Important Points to be Remembered
- The students can apply for re-checking/re-evaluation of the mark sheet if they are not satisfied with the marks within a few days of the declaration of the result.
- After downloading the result, students must check their name & other details in the result sheet.
- In case of students found any mistake in the result, they should contact to their respective school or board.
- Students must keep their result sheet secure till the board will provide the original mark sheet.