GST Registration Procedure for Existing Manipur VAT Dealers. GST Migration Procedure for Existing VAT Dealers of Manipur State. Steps to Register at New GST Portal by Manipur VAT, CST & Excise Dealers. As you are aware that Goods and Service Tax is to be implemented from 1st July 2017 and we understand that as a Taxpayer you would like to continue your business operations under GST regime. GST Registration for Procedure for Existing Manipur VAT Dealers. GSTN will seek the details under the provisions of proposed model goods and Service Tax Act (GST Act).GST provides for provisional registration of all existing dealers under Manipur VAT Act, whose PAN has been validated with the CBDT (Central Board of Direct Taxes). This process of enrolment of existing registered dealers of Manipur under Manipur VAT Act, to the GST System will commence from 16th December 2016 and end on 15th June 2017
GST Registration Procedure for Existing Manipur VAT DealersDear Users, your Provisional Login Id and Password for GST are available in your login of ETD Portal. Kindly start enrolling yourself.Please enable pop-up in your browser Kind attention to all valid TIN holders under Manipur VAT/CST/Luxury Tax Acts Important Files for GST Migration in Manipur
How to get Provisional ID & Password and Steps involved in Enrollment process:-
- Login on to the departmental website http://www.manipurvat.gov.in/ using login id and password under Manipurvat Act.
- A pop-up window will appear on the screen which will show your provisional USER ID and temporary PASSWORD for GSTN portal www.gst.gov.in
- Login into GSTN portal www.gst.gov.in by using the provisional USER ID and temporary PASSWORD.
- Now follow all onscreen instructions and generate new user ID & Password and Login again at GST Portal by using new User ID & Password..and then follow below instructions......
- The last date for provisional enrollment under GST is 30.04.2017.
- The dealers who fail to get provisionally enrolled under GST will not be eligible to continue their business and claim ITC on the stock as on 30.04.2017.
- The dealers should not share their provisional USER ID and temporary PASSWORD with anyone for their safety. The sole responsibility of the safety and secrecy of USER ID and PASSWORD would lie with the Dealer.
- The enrolment under GST is free of cost.
GST Registration Procedure for Existing Manipur VAT Dealers
- Step 1 – Please Collect Provision ID From Manipur VAT Department Website. http://www.manipurvat.gov.in/ (Provisional ID and Password is Available on all Dealers Login)
- Step 2: Now Please Visit on New GST Portal "https://www.gst.gov.in/" and click on "New User login", Please accept Terms and Conditions and Click on "Continue" Button and Then Please Enter your Provisional ID and Password.
- Step 3: Now Please Enter mobile Number and email id of the authorized signatory of the business entity. All future correspondence from the GST portal (www.gst.gov.in) will be sent on this registered mobile number and email id.
- Other Steps.
- Receive two OTP on E-mail and Mobile.
- Fill HP both OTP No on different place and submit.
- After that for GST ID No & password to fill HP the information in given direction.
- Now you go on www.gst.gov.in and Log in with new ID and password.
- After Log in go on Enrollment Menu.
- Now on enrollment Application, Eight (8) tabs are available. They are Nature of business, Partner’s name, Authorized signatory, Principal Palace of business…etc…and verification/declaration tab has been closed in lastly.
- After complete each Tab click on “save & continue “button.
- upload all required document in correct format & size.
- Click the SUBMIT button to save the updated information and documents.
- Click Verification checkbox and submit with DSC (Note : Digitally signing using DSC is mandatory in case of LLP and Companies)
- Click Proceed (Note : Make sure your DSC dongle is inserted in your laptop/ desktop)
- Click Sign from the Pop-up window
- Note: To view the details of your DSC, click the View Certificate button.
- After complete the all Tab, click on submit button.
- After successfully submission you received an ARN No (Which keeps safely for future reference when GST will be coming in force.)
Document Required for GST Registration in Manipur
- Provisional ID received from State VAT Authorities
- Password received from the State VAT Authorities
- Valid E-mail Address
- Valid Mobile Number
- Bank Account Number
- Bank IFSC
|Section||Document Required (Any one in each section)||Type & Size|
|Constitution of Business||Partnership Deed||JPG, PDF – 1 MB|
|Registration Certificate||JPG, PDF – 1 MB|
|Principle place of business||Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association||JPG, PDF – 1 MB|
|Bye-laws of Society||JPG, PDF – 1 MB|
|Tax Paid Receipt||JPG, PDF – 100 KB|
|Municipal Khata Copy||JPG, PDF – 100 KB|
|Electricity Bill||JPG, PDF – 100 KB|
|Rent / Lease agreement||JPG, PDF – 200 KB|
|Consent Letter||JPG, PDF – 100 KB|
|Any other Certificate / document issued by Government||JPG, PDF – 100 KB|
|Any other Certificate or record from Govt department||JPG, PDF – 100 KB|
|Bank Statement||JPG, PDF – 500 KB|
|Details of authorized signatory||Letter of Authorisation||JPG, PDF – 100 KB|
|Copy of resolution passed by BoD / Managing Committee||JPG, PDF – 100 KB|
|Details of Bank Accounts||First page of Pass Book||JPG, PDF – 100 KB|
|Bank Statement||JPG, PDF – 500 KB|
|Photo||Photo||JPG – 100 KB|
|Others||Any other documents||JPG, PDF – 1 MB|
|Any supporting documents||JPG, PDF – 1 MB|