GST Registration Procedure for AP Dealers . GST Registration Procedure in Andhra Pradesh State, Get details guide or step by step GST Registration procedure for all the Taxpayers belongs from Andhra Pradesh state. Steps to Register at New GST Portal by Andhra Pradesh VAT, CST & Excise Dealers. GST Migration process is already over and now only new GST Registrations are open. Every supplier shall be liable to be registered under this Act in the State or Union territory, other than special category States, from where he makes a taxable supply of goods or services or both, if his aggregate turnover in a financial year exceeds Twenty lakh rupees. Check More details for GST Registration in Andhra Pradesh State from below...Please Note - Threshold Limit for GST Registration in Andhra Pradesh State is Rs 20,00,000 (Twenty Lakh)
GST Registration in Andhra Pradesh State
New GST Registration in Andhra Pradesh
Step by Step guide for GST Registration in Andhra Pradesh State
- Step 1 : Taxpayer need to visit on GST Registration Portal By Using Following link https://www.gst.gov.in/
- Step 2 : Now Please Click on “Click the Services > Registration > New Registration option.
- Step 3 : The Application form is divided into two parts as Part A and Part B.
- Step 4 : In Part A – The New Registration page is displayed. Select the New Registration option.
- Step 5 : In the I am a drop down list, select the Taxpayer as the type of taxpayer to be registered, also selects the state for which registration is required and district.
- Step 6 : Enter your Business Legal Name as per PAN Database, Select your State as "Andhra Pradesh" and then Select District in "Andhra Pradesh State"
- Step 7 : Enter your Email Address and valid Indian mobile number of the Primary Authorized Signatory.
- Step 8 : In the Type the characters you see in the image below field, enter the captcha text and Click on “Proceed Button”
- Step 9 : The OTP Verification page is displayed. In the Mobile OTP field, enter the OTP you received on your mobile number. OTP is valid only for 10 minutes. In the Email OTP field, enter the OTP you received on your email address. OTP is valid only for 10 minutes and Click the PROCEED button.
- Step 10 : The system generated Temporary Reference Number (TRN) is displayed on your screen…
- Step 11 : Now login again by using “Temporary Reference Number” and Captcha Code…
- Step 12 : The My Saved Application page is displayed. Under the Action column, click the Edit icon (icon in blue square with white pen).
- Step 13 : The Registration Application form with various tabs is displayed.
- Step 14 : On the top of the page, there are ten tabs as Business Details, Promoter/ Partners, Authorized Signatory, Authorized Representative, Principal Place of Business, Additional Places of Business, Goods and Services, Bank Accounts, State Specific Information and Verification. Click each tab to enter the details.
- Step 15 : Fill The Details of Principal place of business
- Step 16 : Enter Commodity Details and Save & Continue
- NOTE : In case you do not know the HSN Code: In the Search HSN Chapter by Name or Code field, type the matching character and from the displayed HSN Chapter list, scroll and select the appropriate HSN code.
- Step 17 : Fill the Details of Bank account and upload document
- Step 18 : Verification tab: This tab page displays the details of the verification for authentication of the details submitted in the form.
- Note : After filling the enrolment application, you need to digitally sign the application using Digital Signature Certificate (DSC)/ E-Signature or EVC. Digitally signing using DSC is mandatory in case of LLP and Companies
- Click the SUBMIT button to save the updated information and documents.
- Step 19 : Click Proceed (Note : Make sure your DSC dongle is inserted in your laptop/ desktop)
- Step 20 : Click Sign from the Pop-up window
- Step 21 : Note: To view the details of your DSC, click the View Certificate button.
- Step 22 : On successful submission it will show message on screen
Document Required for GST Registration in Andhra Pradesh(A) Information Required for GST Registration By Andhra Pradesh VAT Dealers
- Provisional ID received from State/ Central Authorities
- Password received from the State/ Central Authorities
- Valid E-mail Address
- Valid Mobile Number
- Bank Account Number
- Bank IFSC
|Constitution of Business||Proof of Constitution||Size||Type|
|Proprietorship;||Nil (No Attachment required)||1 MB||JPEG, PDF|
|Partnership;||Partnership Deed;Any Proof substantiating Constitution||1 MB||JPEG, PDF|
|Hindu Undivided Family||Nil (No Attachment required)||1 MB||JPEG, PDF|
|Private Limited Company;||Certificate of Incorporation||1 MB||JPEG, PDF|
|Public Limited Company;||Certificate of Incorporation||1 MB||JPEG, PDF|
|Society/ Club/ Trust/ AOP;||Trust Deed;Registration Certificate;
||1 MB||JPEG, PDF|
|Government Department;||Any Proof substantiating Constitution||1 MB||JPEG, PDF|
|Public Sector Undertaking;||Certificate of Incorporation||1 MB||JPEG, PDF|
|Unlimited Company;||Certificate of Incorporation||1 MB||JPEG, PDF|
|Limited Liability Partnership;||Certificate of Incorporation||1 MB||JPEG, PDF|
|Local Authority;||Any Proof substantiating Constitution||1 MB||JPEG, PDF|
|Statutory Body;||Any Proof substantiating Constitution||1 MB||JPEG, PDF|
|Foreign Company||Certificate for Establishment||1 MB||JPEG, PDF|
|Foreign Limited Liability Partnership||Certificate for Establishment||1 MB||JPEG, PDF|
|Others||Registration Certificate;Any Proof substantiating Constitution||1 MB||JPEG, PDF|
GST Registration Date ExtendedGST Date Extended (15-06-2017) - GST Date is extended and Registrations will re-open from 25th June 2017 (25-06-2017) as per
- Step 1: Visit on Respective State VAT Department Website or Service tax website in case of service tax dealer and then click on “E-Services” available at your State VAT Website or service tax website
- Step 2: Login by using you VAT ID & Password
- Step 3: Now Pop Window is Show in your web page, where you may find your provisional ID and Password, please note above Credentials..these details are required to login on New GST Portal…
- Step 4: If you can not see any Pop window then, please check your dashboard you may find following link “GST Provisional ID & Password”, please click on that link and you may find your provisional ID & Password
- The dealers should not share their provisional USER ID and temporary PASSWORD with anyone for their safety. The sole responsibility of the safety and secrecy of USER ID and PASSWORD would lie with the Dealer.
- The enrolment under GST is free of cost.