GST Registration Procedure for Existing Puducherry VAT Dealers. GST Migration Procedure for Existing VAT Dealers of Puducherry State. Steps to Register at New GST Portal by Puducherry VAT, CST & Excise Dealers. As you are aware that Goods and Service Tax is to be implemented from 1st July 2017 and we understand that as a Taxpayer you would like to continue your business operations under GST regime. GST Registration for Procedure for Existing Puducherry VAT Dealers. GSTN will seek the details under the provisions of proposed model goods and Service Tax Act (GST Act).
GST provides for provisional registration of all existing dealers under Puducherry VAT Act, whose PAN has been validated with the CBDT (Central Board of Direct Taxes). This process of enrolment of existing registered dealers of Puducherry under Puducherry VAT Act, to the GST System will commence from 16th December 2016 and end on 30th April 2017
Check Procedure for GST Registration in Puducherry State for old VAT Dealers. Puducherry existing dealers GST Registration Procedure. Full Process of Enrollment in GST for Puducherry for existing VAT dealer. GST Registration Process in Puducherry for Old VAT, Sales Tax Dealers. GST Registration Last Date in Puducherry for Existing VAT, CST Dealers. Hi Friends in this article we provide complete details for how to register Puducherry State old VAT Dealers at new GST Portal, How Puducherry VAT Dealers Get Provision ID and Password for GST Registration etc. Now scroll down below n check more details for “GST Registration Procedure for Existing Puducherry VAT Dealers”
GST Registration Procedure for Existing Puducherry VAT Dealers
How to get Provisional ID by Existing VAT Dealers of Puducherry
VAT Registered Dealers of Puducherry have to do enrollment for GST from 16/12/2016 to 30/04/2017. Provisional ID and Password has been sent at Dealers Login which can be used for Enrollment at GST Portal….
Latest Update 31st March 2017 – Hi Friends Currently around 60% to 70% existing tax payers are registered on GST Portal, and lot of existing taxpayers are not registered on GST Portal, Registration will be open till 30th April 2017. GST Last Date for Registration is 30th April 2017, please register at GST Portal as soon possible….
Last Date for GST Registration is extended till 30th April 2017
In future If any Last Date is Available we update this article, Keep visit to our site for more updates
Dear Users, your Provisional Login Id and Password for GST are available in your login of ETD Portal. Kindly start enrolling yourself.Please enable pop-up in your browser
Kind attention to all valid TIN holders under Puducherry VAT/CST/Luxury Tax Acts
How to get Provisional ID & Password and Steps involved in Enrollment process:-
- Login on to the departmental website http://gst.puducherry.gov.in/ using login id and password under Puducherryvat Act.
- A pop-up window will appear on the screen which will show your provisional USER ID and temporary PASSWORD for GSTN portal www.gst.gov.in
- Login into GSTN portal www.gst.gov.in by using the provisional USER ID and temporary PASSWORD.
- Now follow all onscreen instructions and generate new user ID & Password and Login again at GST Portal by using new User ID & Password..and then follow below instructions……
Please keep in mind:-
- The last date for provisional enrollment under GST is 30.04.2017.
- The dealers who fail to get provisionally enrolled under GST will not be eligible to continue their business and claim ITC on the stock as on 30.04.2017.
- The dealers should not share their provisional USER ID and temporary PASSWORD with anyone for their safety. The sole responsibility of the safety and secrecy of USER ID and PASSWORD would lie with the Dealer.
- The enrolment under GST is free of cost.
GST Registration for Existing Tax Payers at New GST Portal
Hi Friends We Provide Complete Registration Procedure for Existing Tax Payers in Separate Article with all Screenshots, Please Check Full Registration Procedure for registration by Existing Dealers on GST Portal by the State VAT Dealers on following article….
GST Registration Procedure for Existing Puducherry VAT Dealers
- Step 1 – Please Collect Provision ID From Puducherry VAT Department Website. http://gst.puducherry.gov.in/ (Provisional ID and Password is Available on all Dealers Login)
- Step 2: Now Please Visit on New GST Portal “https://www.gst.gov.in/” and click on “New User login”, Please accept Terms and Conditions and Click on “Continue” Button and Then Please Enter your Provisional ID and Password.
- Step 3: Now Please Enter mobile Number and email id of the authorized signatory of the business entity. All future correspondence from the GST portal (www.gst.gov.in) will be sent on this registered mobile number and email id.
- Other Steps.
- Receive two OTP on E-mail and Mobile.
- Fill HP both OTP No on different place and submit.
- After that for GST ID No & password to fill HP the information in given direction.
- Now you go on www.gst.gov.in and Log in with new ID and password.
- After Log in go on Enrollment Menu.
- Now on enrollment Application, Eight (8) tabs are available. They are Nature of business, Partner’s name, Authorized signatory, Principal Palace of business…etc…and verification/declaration tab has been closed in lastly.
- After complete each Tab click on “save & continue “button.
- upload all required document in correct format & size.
- Click the SUBMIT button to save the updated information and documents.
- Click Verification checkbox and submit with DSC (Note : Digitally signing using DSC is mandatory in case of LLP and Companies)
- Click Proceed (Note : Make sure your DSC dongle is inserted in your laptop/ desktop)
- Click Sign from the Pop-up window
- Note: To view the details of your DSC, click the View Certificate button.
- After complete the all Tab, click on submit button.
- After successfully submission you received an ARN No (Which keeps safely for future reference when GST will be coming in force.)
In case of any queries, the taxpayer can contact on the Helpdesk Number (0034-4688999/ 0175- 2225192) or email id (email@example.com).
Document Required for GST Registration in Puducherry
(A) Information Required for GST Registration By Puducherry VAT Dealers
Before enrolling with the GST Common Portal, you must ensure to have the following information:
- Provisional ID received from State VAT Authorities
- Password received from the State VAT Authorities
- Valid E-mail Address
- Valid Mobile Number
- Bank Account Number
- Bank IFSC
(B) Document Required for GST Registration in Puducherry
|Particulars of Documents||File Size Format||Max Size|
|Evidence for different Entities:-Partnership –Partnership DeedOther-Certificate of Registration Registered under any Act.||PDF Or JPEG||1 MB|
|Promoters/Partners/HUF –Photograph||JPEG||100 KB|
|Proof of Authorized Signatory||PDF Or JPEG||1MB|
|Photo of Authorized of signatory||JPEG||100 KB|
|First Page of Bank Passbook/Bank Statement (Page on which Account No, Bank Branch Address, Account Holder’s Name are disclose clearly.)||PDF Or JPEG||1 MB|
In case you are unable to upload any document, check the Internet connectivity, file size and format of the document you are trying to upload.
- GST Scope
- GST Return
- GST Forms
- GST Rate
- GST Registration
- What is GST?
- GST Invoice Format
- GST Composition Scheme
- HSN Code
- GST Login
- GST Rules
- GST Status
- Track GST ARN
- Time of Supply
If you have any query regarding “GST Registration Procedure for Existing Puducherry VAT Dealers” then please tell us via below comment box….