GMAT 2022: Registration, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Syllabus. Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAT 2022) is an International level entrance exam. The GMAT is organised by the GMAC (Graduate Management Admission Council) throughout the year. The exam is a gateway to get admission to foreign country’s institutions and Universities. Through this examination, candidates can take admission in MBA. Several institutions consider GMAT scores to offer admission. Candidates can go five times a year for the GMAT exam. Get here details of GMAT 2022 registration, syllabus, eligibility, exam pattern, etc.
GMAT 2022 Registration
GMAT registration is conducted all the time, i.e. throughout the year.
- Candidates can register online for Examination.
- Interested candidates can register themselves for the exam as per their suitability.
- Candidates can choose the exam dates and exam center, according to their comfort.
- Candidates can give the exam five times in a year and one time within one month.
- Candidates can also re-schedule their exam date.
- Candidates are suggested to take a printout of a registration form and keep it safe for future references.
- The application fee is US $250 and approximately Rs. 17027.5 in India.
- The exam fee can be paid through Visa/MasterCard/American Express/JCB cards.
- The registration fee can also be paid by Cashier’s Checks, Money Orders, and Personal Checks.
There are no fixed eligibility criteria provided for the examination. Candidates can check the basic eligibility for the exam from here:
- Candidate must complete the minimum age of 18 years.
- There is no upper age limit.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must pass graduation degree from any recognized institution or university.
- Many universities or institutions have their own eligibility criteria that candidate also has to fulfill at the time of admission.
GMAT Exam Pattern 2022
The exam pattern is given here:
- Mode of Exam: It is a Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Duration of Exam: It is a 3-1/2 hours test.
- Total marks: It is of maximum 800 marks.
- Subjects: Total four subjects is included in the complete question paper, i.e. Analytical Reasoning, Verbal, Quantitative and Integrated Reasoning.
|Section||Time (in Min)||No. of Questions||Type of Question||Score Vary From|
|Analytical Writing Assessment||30||1||Analysis of Argument||0-6 in 0.5-point|
|Integrated Reasoning||30||12||Table Analysis, Graphics Interpretation, Two-part Analysis and Multi-Source reasoning||1-8 in 1-point|
|Optional 8 minutes break|
|Quantitative||75||37||Problem Solving and Data Sufficiency||0-60 in 1-point|
|Optional 8 minutes break|
|Verbal Reasoning||75||41||Critical Reasoning, Sentence Correction, Reading, Comprehension||0-60 in 1-point|
GMAT 2022 Syllabus
The entire syllabus of the GMAT is divided into four sections. The four sections included are the Analytical Writing section, Quantitative section, Verbal Skills and Integrated Reasoning section. All four sections are monitored the candidate’s knowledge and skills in the related field.
- Go through effective study preparation books.
- Study on your own and make separate notes.
- Prepare a study schedule and start preparation according to it.
- Solve previous year’s papers.
- Follow good study material, books, and reference books.
- Candidates can also join the coaching centers for preparation.
- Stay healthy and take healthy diet.
The GMAT 2022 exam is organised in the following 31 cities in India through 35 test centres.
Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Cochin, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Gurgaon, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Manipal, Mohali, Mumbai, Mysore, Nagpur, New Delhi, Noida, Patiala, Patna, Pilani, Pune, Ranchi, Tiruchirappalli, Trivandrum, Vellore, Vijayawada & Vishakhapatnam.
GMAT Admit Card
No admit card is provided to the registered candidates. However, candidates can download the confirmation letter containing details about the test date and test centre.
GMAT Result 2022
The GMAT 2022 Result is published within three weeks of the examination date. Appeared candidates can get their results through the website. Candidates are informed of the availability of scorecards through e-mail. The email contains some important instructions to download the online scorecard. It included the Analytical Writing Assessment score, past five years GMAT exam scores and personal data provided at registering. The candidate can choose the option of accepting the result or reject it. If they accept the result, then the candidate and the institution of choice can view the result, but if the candidate is denied the result, no one can view the GMAT result.