GMAT 2019: Registration, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Syllabus
GMAT 2019: Registration, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Syllabus. Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAT 2019) is an International level entrance exam. The GMAT is organized by the GMAC (Graduate Management Admission Council) throughout the year. The exam is a gateway to get admission in foreign country’s institutions and Universities. Through this examination, candidate can take admission in MBA. Number of institutions consider GMAT scores to offer admission. Candidates can go 5 times in a year for GMAT exam. Get here details of GMAT 2019 registration, syllabus, eligibility, exam pattern, etc.
GMAT 2019 Registration
GMAT registration is conducted all the time, i.e. throughout the year.
- Candidates can register online for GMAT.
- Interested candidates can register themselves for the exam as per their suitability.
- Candidates can choose the exam dates and exam center, according to their comfort.
- Candidates can give the exam five times in a year and one time within one month.
- Candidates can also re-schedule their exam date.
- Candidates are suggested to take a printout of a registration form and keep it safe for future references.
- The GMAT application fee is US $250 and approximately Rs. 17027.5 in India.
- The exam fee can be paid through Visa/MasterCard/American Express/JCB cards.
- The registration fee can also be paid by Cashier’s Checks, Money Orders, and Personal Checks.
There are no fixed eligibility criteria provided for GMAT examination. Candidates can check the basic eligibility for the exam from here:
- Candidate must complete the minimum age of 18 years.
- There is no upper age limit.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must pass graduation degree from any recognized institution or university.
- Many universities or institutions have their own eligibility criteria that candidate also has to fulfill at the time of admission.
GMAT Exam Pattern 2019
GMAT exam pattern is given here:
- Mode of Exam: It is a Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Duration of Exam: GMAT is a 3-1/2 hours test.
- Total marks: It is of maximum 800 marks.
- Subjects: Total four subjects is included in the complete question paper, i.e. Analytical Reasoning, Verbal, Quantitative and Integrated Reasoning.
|Section||Time (in Min)||No. of Questions||Type of Question||Score Vary From|
|Analytical Writing Assessment||30||1||Analysis of Argument||0-6 in 0.5-point
|Integrated Reasoning||30||12||Table Analysis, Graphics Interpretation, Two-part Analysis and Multi-Source reasoning||1-8 in 1-point
|Optional 8 minutes break|
|Quantitative||75||37||Problem Solving and Data Sufficiency||0-60 in 1-point
|Optional 8 minutes break|
|Verbal Reasoning||75||41||Critical Reasoning, Sentence Correction, Reading, Comprehension||0-60 in 1-point
GMAT 2019 Syllabus
The entire syllabus of the GMAT is divided into four sections. The four sections included are Analytical Writing section, Quantitative section, Verbal Skills and Integrated Reasoning section. All four sections is monitor the candidate’s knowledge and skills in the related field.
- Go through effective GMAT books.
- Study on your own and make separate notes.
- Prepare a study schedule and start preparation according to it.
- Solve previous year’s papers.
- Follow good study material, books, and reference books.
- Candidates can also join the coaching centers for GMAT preparation.
- Stay healthy and take healthy diet.
The GMAT 2019 exam is organized at the following 31 cities in India through 35 test centers.
Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Cochin, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Gurgaon, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Manipal, Mohali, Mumbai, Mysore, Nagpur, New Delhi, Noida, Patiala, Patna, Pilani, Pune, Ranchi, Tiruchirappalli, Trivandrum, Vellore, Vijayawada & Vishakhapatnam.
GMAT Admit Card
No admit card is provided to the registered candidates. However, candidates can download the confirmation letter which contains details about test date and test centre.
GMAT Result 2019
The GMAT 2019 Result is published within three weeks of the examination date. Appeared candidates can get their result through the website. Candidates are informed for the availability of scorecard through an e-mail. The email contains some important instructions to download the online scorecard. It included the Analytical Writing Assessment score, past five years GMAT exam scores and personal data provided at the time of registering. The candidate can choose an option of accepting the result or reject it. If he/she accepts the result, then the candidate and the institution of choice can view the result, but if the candidate is deny the result no one can view the result of GMAT.