GCET Application Form 2022 – Apply Here for GCET. GCET Application Form 2022 will be released from the 3rd week of June 2022 through online mode only. It is conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education, Goa. It is a state-level entrance exam, which offers admission in the first year of Architecture, Engineering and many other professional courses. Candidates can get admission based on the GCET entrance examination. For admission in MBBS, the NEET score will be considered for B.Arch; the NATA score will be considered. From this article, candidates can get all information about the GCET application form 2022.
GCET Application Form 2022
Candidates are required to fill all details on the application form carefully:
- Candidates have to download the application form from the website.
- The application form has to be filled in candidate’s own handwriting.
- Application form will be released from 3rd week of June 2022.
- Click here to fill the application form 2022.
- The last date to fill the application form will be 3rd week of July 2022.
- Candidates have to submit the application form before the last date of submission of application form.
- Affix the recent photograph in the application form and fill other required details.
- It is necessary to submit the application form at the specified locations (selected exam centre), on due dates, along with self attested copies of required documents.
The application fee is Rs. 1800/-. The application form should be sent along with the Demand Draft of Rs. 1800/- payable at Panaji, favouring “Director of Technical Education” drawn at any scheduled bank.
Candidates can check their eligibility criteria and can fill the application form:
- Candidates should be an Indian citizen.
- Non-resident Indians having passport can apply under NRI category.
- OCI, PIO cardholders are eligible to apply under NRI category.
Domicile: Candidates must hold the Domicile of GOA State.
Age limit Criteria: Minimum age is 17 years for Medicine, Homeopathy, Ayurveda, Allied Health Sciences, Dentistry and Nursing courses.
- For MBBS, BDS, BHMS & AHS: Candidates have to pass the 10+2/ equivalent examination in English, Physics, Chemistry & Biology with minimum 50% marks (40% marks for SC/ST and OBS) and 45% for PH category in BDS & MBBS course.
- B.Sc Nursing: Candidates must pass intermediate with subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with minimum 45% marks and 40% marks for SC/ST/OBC.
- For Engineering: It is must to qualify 10+2/equivalent with English, Mathematics and Physics along with additional subject among one of Biotechnology/Computer Science/Biology/Chemistry.
GCET 2022 Application Dates
Candidates can check below the Tentative exam dates of GCET.
|Starting of application form||3rd week of June 2022|
|Last date to submit the application form and Availability of admit card||Last week of June 2022|
|The last date to submit application and collecting admit card (with late fee)||3rd week of July 2022|
|Exam date||Last week of July 2022|
How to Apply
Before applying to the GCET, candidates are informed to read the contents of the information brochure.
- Visit the official website link (link is provided above).
- Download the GCET application form 2022 and take a printout in A4 size paper.
- Candidates are advised to download the application form for which they want to apply.
- Start to fill the application form in your own handwriting.
- Enter details like name, gender, DOB, address, educational qualification, encircle the subject code, exam centre, etc.
- Fill the payment details of Demand Draft.
- Paste the newly click photograph in a given space.
- Submit the filled-in application form along with demand draft, 2 photographs as similar to pasted on the application form and self attested copies of SSCE Passing Certificate/12th passing certificate/HSSC Examination Hall Ticket.
- The application form has to be submitted at the Centre opted by the candidate.