Dvat Online Registration Procedure Step by Step
Dvat Online Registration Procedure Step by Step, Check Delhi VAT Online Registration Procedure. In this article you can find Complete details for Delhi VAT Registration with Step by Step Details like – Features of DVAT online Registration, How to Apply for DVAT online Registration, Documents Requirements for Dvat Registration, Details about Digital Signature, How to make payment for online Dvat Registration, How to Validate your Delhi VAT online Registration etc. Now you can scroll down below n check more details regarding “Dvat Online Registration Procedure Step by Step”
Dvat Online Registration Procedure Step by Step
Features of DVAT Online Registration
- No need to visit the department.
- Dealer shall be registred with the department only on submission of online application and attaching self attested requisite documents.
- Dealer must attach the genuine mandatory supporting documents with the application. In case, any inconsistency is found in the attached document(s) at the time of verification/scrutitny of the registration, the same is liable to be canceled w.e.f. From the date of registration itself. (please refer to check list of supporing documents in form dvat-04).
- The attached documents must be self attested by the proprietor/partner/director/authorised signatory of the firm.
- Ensure that the soft copy of the documents are ready for uploading before filling the online dvat -04.
- Go through the detailed instructions before filing up the online form dvat 04.
- In case of any assistance, please contact the dvat helpdesk.
- The Regular Registrations and TAN Registration are in fully automation mode.
- The Casual Registration shall continue in manual mode since the applicant need to deposit security as may be fixed by the Commissioner which shall not exceed estimated liability to pay tax for seven days or such lesser period for which the casual trader is conducting the business in Delhi.
How to apply Online Registration:–
1. Applicant is required to apply online through NEW REGISTRATION link on the website http://dvat.gov.in
2. The basic details of dealer seeking registration viz PAN and UID / EID of one Authorized representative / person having stake in business, shall need to be furnished. After the submission of the same a receipt shall be generated and sent on the registered mobile/E-mail of the applicant.
3. The applicant must ensure that while filling the forms, they MUST furnish the valid and active E-mail IDs and mobile number as the department will use electronic mode of communication while contacting with them on the said registered e-mail IDs and mobile number.
4. On online-pre-verification of the same from the concerned agencies, which may take upto 2-3 working days from the date of application. On verification, subsequent SMS/email shall be sent to the applicant for filling up of online DVAT-04 form.
5. In case of non-verification an alert shall be pushed to the dealer for entering the correct particulars
B) Preparing Scan Documents and Photographs
1. Before starting filling up of online application, the applicant must have his/her/their photographs(s) and requisite scanned documents in the .jpeg/.pdf format in such manner that each file should not exceed 40 KB. However, it must not be less than 25 KB in size for the photograph and 10 KB for the documents (also see guidelines for uploading photograph and documents image)
2. Photograph of all the persons involved in the business including partners, directors, karta, authorized signatory, etc needs to be uploaded, in the document link.
3. The scanned copy of self attested documents regarding the business premises viz ownership proof/ rent agreement, telephone bill, electricity bill etc as applicable, needs to be uploaded.
4. The scanned copy of self attested documents related to the constitution of the firm in cases of partnership concern/ company etc.
- a. In case of partnership concern – complete partnership deed in single file
- b. In case of company – Certificate of incorporation and list of directors in single file. The complete MOA (Memorandum of Association) of the company is need not to be scanned with the application, since, the VAT Inspector would collect it separately, at the time of post registration visit.
5. In case of mandatory registration
- a. on account of Central Sales – scanned copy of self attested first sale bill vide which central sale has been made and its corresponding documents in support of movement of goods, in a single file.
- b. on account of crossing the threshold limit for registration – scanned copy of self attested Trading Account as on date.
- c. on sale of an imported goods (including interstate purchase) – scanned copy of self attested purchase invoices and its corresponding first sale invoice, in a single file.
6. The scanned copy of self attested proof of identity of and all persons having stake in the business and also of the authorized signatory (if any) shall need to be attached separately . The proof of identity would be any one of the following:
- Voters registration,
- Aadhar card
- Passport etc.
7. The scanned copy of self attested PAN card of all the persons involved in the business.
Must Read –
- Delhi Vat DVAT Registration Requirements and Procedure
- Documents Required for VAT Registration In Rajasthan
- Download All Delhi VAT Forms Updated
C) Digital Signature
- The authorized signatory can sign the registration form digitally.
- In initial stage the same is made optional.
D) How to make payment
- Initially, the applicant shall pay the fees as per the manual procedure by court fee mode. The same shall be submitted to the VAT Inspector at the time of his post registration visit.
E) Online Filing of Application
- Before start filling up of online application, the applicant must have his/her/their photograph(s) and requisite scanned documents in the .jpeg / .pdf format in such manner that each file should not exceed 40 KB. However, it must not be less than 25 KB in size for the photograph and 10 KB for the documents (also see guidelines for uploading photograph and documents image).
- The applicant will be required to complete the online Application For, the instructions of which are detailed below. The time cap to fill / complete online application will be 120 minutes
- The applicants must ensure that while filling their application forms, they are providing their valid and active E-mail IDs and mobile number as the department will use electronic mode of communication while contacting with them on the said registered email IDs and mobile number.
- The applicant shall fill up DVAT-04 including Part A, Part B, Part C and Part D.
- If the application opts for the composition scheme (at serial no 5 of DVAT-04 Part-A) then the system will automatically show him Form DVAT-01 / WC-01 / DM-01 / BU-01 to select any one of the form to fill up as per his applicability and submit online.
- In case the applicant opts for (Local + Central registration), furnishing of online Form A is compulsory.
- After furnishing all details, the applicant shall approve the data filled, in approval link.
- On submitting the same, the department shall intimate the applicant TIN allocated to him, a message shall be sent to the registered E-mail Id/ mobile number.
F) Online DVAT-06
- The Registration order shall be sent online informing the TIN number, password of its login etc
- The DVAT-06, duly signed digitally, shall be pushed to the dealer’s login after the verification report of the VAT Inspector. (within 15 days of the registration)
G) Validity of the Online Registration
- The online registration shall be granted to all applicants immediately after submitting the application in this regard. All the columns of the application are mandatory. The VAT Inspector concerned shall carry out field verification of the business premises and additional places of business premises after the grant of registration. The VAT Inspector concerned shall verify all the particulars filled up by the applicant and the documents attached there with. If the official concerned finds any discrepancy viz a viz the documents attached and the online information filled the registration granted is liable to be cancelled. Therefore, all applicants are requested to fill up the requisite and valid details in the respective columns. The registration granted shall be blocked if the online verification report is not updated in the system within 15 days of the grant of registration.