DSC Verification Process Very stringent w.e.f. 1st July 2015
New DSC Verification process very stringent w.e.f. 1st July 2015. Hi Friends CCA Issued New Guideline for DSC Effective from 01-07-2015. Here we are providing Complete details for New Digital Signature Certificate Guideline. NEW DSC Verification process going to be very stringent w.e.f. 1st July 2015. Procure your DSC in Advance expiring in near future. In this article you can find complete details for New DSC Guideline like – Attestation procedure, Mobile Verification for all Classes of Certificate, Video Recording for Class 3, Organization application, Application form etc. Now you can scroll down below and check complete details regarding “DSC Verification process very stringent w.e.f. 1st July 2015″
DSC Verification process very stringent
We would like to update that DSC issuance process is going a vital change w.e.f 1st July 2015. Detailed guidelines may be downloaded by clicking this link : Identity Verification Guidelines 2015 Version 1.0.
You are requested to plan your Digital signatures before 30th June for those DSC expiring in new future as the issuance process would be more stringent and cumbersome post 1st July, 2015. The rates may also undergo change as a part of implementation cost of new guidelines as is being said by the Certifying Authorities. Please find outlined the key new changes which would be required to be adhered to going forward:
1. Attestation procedure:
- (a) Attestation of supporting documents by RA will not be allowed.
- (b) The documents are to be attested only by Group A/B Gazetted Officers / Bank Manager / Post Master.
- (c) The Attesting Officers should also specify their Name, designation, office address and contact number.
- (d) The list of Gazetted Officers are also listed in CCA Guidelines.
- (e) The signature of applicant has to be in Blue-ink only.
2. Mobile Verification for all Classes of Certificate
- Before Approval of DSC, Certifying Agency will make a telephonic verification, through the mobile number provided in application.
- The mobile number should also be unique in each application, as is currently in the case of email ID.
3. Video Recording for Class 3
- In place of physical verification, now CA / RA will make a video recording of the applicant for a specified time duration.
- Before providing final Approval, Certifying Agency will verify the applicant through a video recording.
- Applicant will have to answer a specific set of questions to establish his identity
- This recording will happen directly in CA System, in a tamper proof way. That means, if RA is recording the video, the recording has to be made in CA provided software / portal, and will be directly recorded to CA System
- Old videos or the videos sent over email or downloaded from web, etc will not be allowed.
4. Organization application
- New set of documents prescribed for Organization verification. Multiple documents are required, including Incorporation Certificate, AOA (2 pages), MOA(2 pages), Bank Statement, Audit Report of last year along with annual return, Board resolution for Authorized Signatory. Similar set of documents are also listed for Partnership Firms and Proprietorship entities.
- Authorization letter should be signed in Blue Ink Only
5. Application form
- The forms shall undergo changes as may be required for new verification guidelines. Old forms shall not be accepted thereafter. The application form will be signed in Blue-ink only.
6. Aadhaar based eKYC: (HASSEL FREE)
New provision of Aadhaar based eKYC has been introduced. In this case, there is NO need for mobile / video verification. A Biometric device will be needed to perform a transaction via this mode. More details on the modus operandi and process related to this mode will be intimated as and when formulated. or More CA Updates Visit our Site Regularly
Document as proof of identity (Any one):
- (a) Aadhaar (eKYC Service)
- (b) Passport
- (c) Driving License
- (d) PAN Card
- (e) Post Office ID card
- (f) Bank Account Passbook containing the photograph and signed by an individual with attestation by the concerned Bank official.
- (g) Photo ID card issued by the Ministry of Home Affairs of Centre/State Governments.
- (h) Any Government issued photo ID card bearing the signatures of the individual.
Documents as proof of address (Any one):
- (a) Aadhaar (eKYC Service)
- (b) Telephone Bill
- (c) Electricity Bill
- (d) Water Bill
- (e) Gas connection
- (f) Bank Statements signed by the bank
- (g) Service Tax/VAT Tax/Sales Tax registration certificate.
- (h) Driving License (DL)/ Registration certificate (RC)
- (i) Voter ID Card
- (j) Passport k) Property Tax/ Corporation/ Municipal Corporation Receipt
7. Foreign Nationals
- New procedures have been notified as per Section 3 of the Guidelines.
Please note that in view of the new verification guidelines, there will be many procedural changes which may result in 5 to 7 days for issuance of a DSC until the new process stabilizes.
KAMAL PAREEK ADVOCATE
Click Here to Download Identity Verification Guidelines version 1.00 dated 15-04-2015