DNB PDCET 2022: Application Form, Dates, Admit card. DNB PDCET 2022 will be conducted in the second week of January 2022, tentatively. NBE (National Board of Examination) organizes a national-level examination to the DNB PG & DNB super speciality courses. DNB PDCET 2022 is a qualifying-cum-ranking examination that offers admission to DNB postgraduate courses.
The test provides entry to post DNB/MD/MS Super Specialty courses is Diplomate National Board Centralized Entrance Test – Super Specialties (DNB-CET SS). The examination is conducted twice a year (January and June Session). For 2022 (January session), admission into DNB PG courses is based on the NEET PG score. This article will get the details of DNB PDCET 2022 & DNB PDCET SS 2022, including exam dates, application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, Syllabus, counselling, etc.
DNB PDCET Exam Dates 2022
Check exam schedule of DNB PDCET 2022 for January session & June session. The official dates of DNB-PDCET 2022 (January & June session) haven't been released till now; we have given tentative dates below:
For January Session
|DNB PDCET||IMPORTANT DATES|
|Application Process Starts||October 2021|
|Last Date of Application filling||October 2021|
|Correction Window Facility||November 2021|
|Issuance of Admit Card||December 2021|
|Date of DNB PDCET||January 2022|
|Declaration of Result||February 2022|
|Commencement of Counselling Process||April 2022|
For June Session
|DNB PDCET 2022|
|Online registration & scheduling of DNB CET||May 2022|
|Closing Date||May 2022|
|Demo Test Available||June 2022|
|Exam Date||June 2022|
|Result Declaration||July 2022|
|Cut off date for completing an internship||August 2022|
DNB PDCET Application Form 2022
- Applicants have to apply for DNB PDCET 2022 through online mode only.
- Applicants are instructed to go through the information brochure before filling the form.
- Application form cannot be submitted via offline mode.
- Counselling Registration will be started for january sesssion from october 2021.
- Candidates can choose the exam center, date and time while registration.
- An incomplete application form is liable for rejection.
- Upload a photograph (Dimension: 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm, Size: Less than 80 KB) & signature (Dimension: 6 cm x 3 cm, Size: Less than 80 KB) in a JPEG & JPG format.
- The application fee is Rs. 4500/- for both exams.
- Applicants can pay the fee through a payment gateway of credit card/debit card/net banking.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
Eligibility CriteriaApplicants can get the eligibility criteria details of DNB CET (January session) from this section:
- Qualifying Exam: Applicants should hold the MBBS/ Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate recognized by Medical Council of India.
- Appearing candidates: Candidates who are in possession of postgraduate medical degrees/Provisional Pass Certificates by 31st August 2022 are eligible to apply.
- Applicant should complete their 3 years of rotatory training by 31st August 2022.
- Candidate must be registered with M.C.I./State Medical Council and proof must be furnished at the time of counselling.
DNB PDCET Exam Pattern 2022
- Session: The exam shall be conducted on a single day in a single session.
- Mode of Exam: Exam will be conducted in online mode (CBT).
- Section: The question paper shall comprise of PART-A and
- Total Questions: Each section has 150 questions which will be asked in the question paper.
- Type of Questions: Multiple Type Questions will be asked in the exam.
- Medium of Exam: The question paper will be published in English language only.
- Duration: The duration of each section will be of 3½ hours.
- Marking Scheme: For the correct answer, 4 marks will be given to the candidates.
- Negative Marking: There will be 25% negative marking for incorrect answer.
- Syllabus: The questions cover topics from Applied basic sciences, clinical practice, and Recent advances.
|Subjects||Subject Wise Weightage (Out of 300)|
|SPM, Statistics & Biomedical Research||24|
|Dermatology & STD||6|
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology||24|
SyllabusThe Syllabus for the exam shall comprise subjects /knowledge areas as per the Graduate Medical Education Regulations issued by the Medical Council of India with prior approval of the Government of India.
Exam CentersThe list of cities where Examination centres are located is as under: Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhatinda, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Chirala, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Delhi, Guntur, Gurugram, Guwahati, Hubballi(Hubli), Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jammu, Kakinada, Kannur, Kanpur, Karimnagar, Kohima, Kolkata, Kozhikode, Kurnool, Lucknow, Madurai, Meerut, Mohali, Mumbai, Mysuru(Mysore), Noida, Nellore, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Rajahmundry, Ranchi, Salem, Shillong, Shimoga, Srinagar, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur, Tiruchirappalli, Tirunelveli, Tirupathi, Udupi, Vijaywada, Visakhapatnam, Vizianagram & Warangal.
DNB CET SS Admit Card
- The printed copy of Admit card with a photo posted on it.
- Photocopy of permanent or provisional SMC/MCI registration.
- Anyone of the ID proof (Pan Card/Driving License/Voter ID/Passport/Aadhaar Card (with photograph).
DNB PDCET Result 2022
DNB CET Counselling 2022
DNB CET SS CounsellingThe counselling for DNB CET SS will start from March 2022. It is conducted offline in New Delhi, at National Board of Examinations, PSP Area, Sector-9, Dwarka (Landmark: Opp. District Court, New Delhi) as per the prescribed schedule. Candidates are advised to report to the counselling venue at the specified time. Candidates have to be present in person on the day of counselling with a Rank Letter.
- PAN card
- Aadhaar Card (with photograph)
- Indian Passport
- Voter ID card
- Driving License
- MCI/SMC Registration certificate bearing photograph of the candidate.
- Rank Letter.
- MBBS Degree certificate
- DNB CET SS Result Certificate.
- MBBS Degree Certificate.
- Permanent Registration certificate.
- DNB/MD/MS Degree certificate or Provisional pass certificate.
- Matriculation/High School/Higher Secondary Certificate as a proof of Date of Birth.
- Proof of declaration of result
- Proof of training completion
- Any document (Bonafide certificate/Mark sheet/Attempt Certificate etc issued by concerned institution/medical college) confirming the name of the institution/medical college from where the MD/MS qualification was pursued.
- Any other relevant certificate or document.