DNB CET 2019: Application Form, Dates, Counselling, Seat Allotment
DNB CET 2019: Application Form, Dates, Counselling, Seat Allotment. DNB CET 2019 Application Form (June Session) has been released now. NBE (National Board of Examination) is organizing a national level examination for admission to the DNB PG & DNB super speciliaty courses. DNB CET 2019 is a qualifying-cum-ranking examination which offers admission to DNB post graduate courses. The test provides entry to post DNB/MD/MS Super Specialty courses is Diplomate National Board Centralized Entrance Test – Super Specialties (DNB-CET SS). The examination is conducted twice in a year (January and June Session). For 2019 (January session), the admission into DNB PG courses is done on the basis of NEET PG score. DNB CET 2019 First Mock Allotment has been released on 11th May 2019. Get the details of DNB CET 2019 & DNB CET SS 2019 including exam dates, application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, counselling, etc from this article.
DNB CET 2019 Notification (June Session)
- Participation in the online Counseling is strictly as per the eligibility criteria and guidelines for NEET PG 2019 and Diplomate of National Board Post Graduate Courses (Post MBBS) January 2019 Admission Session.
- Candidates may note that allotment seat in the Counseling is subject to the candidates being eligible in all respects and verification of their original documents at the time of Joining in the allotted institute.
- Candidate allotted with a seat during the counseling process required to deposit one-year non-refundable Course Fee of Rs. 80,000 to confirm the allotment.
DNB CET 2019 Counselling registration Last date has been extended till 10th May 2019.
DNB CET SS 2019 Centralized Merit Based Counseling has been started from 20th March to 28th March 2019 through offline mode.
DNB CET SS 2019 Rank Letter for centralized counselling has been released (January session).
DNB-CET SS 2019 Result cum Merit list has been declared on 21st January 2019.
DNB-CET SS 2019 Cut Off for completing DNB/MD/MS qualification is releasing on 31st December 2017.
DNB-CET SS 2019 Admit Card is available now. Candidates can download their Admit Cards by using their login credentials.
DNB-CET SS 2019 Demo Test is available for practice.
DNB-CET SS 2019 Admit Card is issued to the candidates before 4 days of the examination in their registered email id & mobile number.
DNB-CET SS 2019 Application Form can be submitted till 27th November 2017 (11:59 PM).
NOTE: A candidate cannot submit the application form for DNB CET SS 2019 more than once.
DNB CET Exam Dates 2019
Check exam schedule of DNB CET 2019 for January session & June session. The official dates of DNB-CET 2019 (January & June session) have been released now.
For June Session
|DNB CET 2019|
|Online registration & scheduling of DNB CET||11th May 2019|
|Closing Date||31st May 2019|
|Demo Test Available||15th June 2019|
|Exam Date||29th June 2019|
|Result Declaration||By 31st July 2019|
|Cut off date for completing internship||31st August 2019|
For January Session
|DNB CET 2019|
|For 1st Round|
|Registration and filling Options/Choices for
|4th May to 10th May 2019 (Extended)|
|First Mock Allotment||11th May 2019 (Extended)|
|Addition/Deletion of filled Options/Choices for
First Round of Counseling
|11th May to 13th May 2019|
|First Round Allotment||16th May 2019|
|Payment of one-year Course Fee. (Rs. 80,000/-) by the allotted candidates||16th May to 18th May 2019|
|For 2nd Round|
|Editing/Reordering/filing of Options/Choices for Second Round of counseling||16th May to 20th May 2019|
|Second Round Allotment||24th May 2019|
|Payment of Tuition Fee for newly allotted
|24th May to 27th May 2019|
|Joining of allotted institute/hospital after First and Second Round Allotment. The Original documents to be verified by the allotted institute||25th May to 2nd June 2019|
|Uploading the Joining Report by the institute||26th May to 4th June 2019|
|Final Round (Counseling In-Person)|
|Counseling(in-person) at NBE Office New Delhi||12th June to 14th June 2019|
|Joining of allotted institute/hospital after Final
Round Allotment. The Original documents to be verified by the allotted institute
|12th June to 19th June 2019|
|Uploading the Joining Report by the institute||15th June to 21st June 2019|
DNB CET Application Form 2019
- Applicants have to apply for DNB CET 2019 through online mode only.
- Applicants are instructed to go through the information brochure before filling the form.
- Application form cannot be submitted via offline mode.
- Counselling Registration has been started for June session from 11th May to 31st May 2019.
- Candidates can choose the exam center, date and time while registration.
- An incomplete application form is liable for rejection.
- Upload a photograph (Dimension: 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm, Size: Less than 80 KB) & signature (Dimension: 6 cm x 3 cm, Size: Less than 80 KB) in a JPEG & JPG format.
- The application fee is Rs. 4500/- for both exams.
- Applicants can pay the fee through a payment gateway of credit card/debit card/net banking.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
Applicants can get the eligibility criteria details of DNB CET (June session) from this section:
- Qualifying Exam: Applicants should hold the MBBS/ Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate recognized by Medical Council of India.
- Appearing candidates: Candidates who are in possession of postgraduate medical degrees/Provisional Pass Certificates by 31st August 2019 are eligible to apply.
- Applicant should complete their 3 years of rotatory training by 31st August 2019.
- Candidate must be registered with M.C.I./State Medical Council and proof must be furnished at the time of counselling.
DNB CET Exam Pattern 2019
The exam pattern (June session) details are mentioned below:
- Session: The exam shall be conducted on a single day in a single session.
- Mode of Exam: Exam will be conducted in online mode (CBT).
- Section: The question paper shall comprise of PART-A and
- Total Questions: Each section has 150 questions which will be asked in the question paper.
- Type of Questions: Multiple Type Questions will be asked in the exam.
- Medium of Exam: The question paper will be published in English language only.
- Duration: The duration of each section will be of 3½ hours.
- Marking Scheme: For the correct answer, 4 marks will be given to the candidates.
- Negative Marking: There will be 25% negative marking for incorrect answer.
- Syllabus: The questions cover topics from Applied basic sciences, clinical practice, and Recent advances.
|Subjects||Subject Wise Weightage (Out of 300)|
|SPM, Statistics & Biomedical Research||24|
|Dermatology & STD||6|
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology||24|
The Syllabus for the exam shall comprise of subjects /knowledge areas as per the Graduate Medical Education Regulations issued by Medical Council of India with prior approval of Government of India.
The list of cities where Examination centers are located is as under:
Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhatinda, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Chirala, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Delhi, Guntur, Gurugram, Guwahati, Hubballi(Hubli), Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jammu, Kakinada, Kannur, Kanpur, Karimnagar, Kohima, Kolkata, Kozhikode, Kurnool, Lucknow, Madurai, Meerut, Mohali, Mumbai, Mysuru(Mysore), Noida, Nellore, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Rajahmundry, Ranchi, Salem, Shillong, Shimoga, Srinagar, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur, Tiruchirappalli, Tirunelveli, Tirupathi, Udupi, Vijaywada, Visakhapatnam, Vizianagram & Warangal.
DNB CET SS Admit Card
Once the registration and scheduling process complete, the admit card is issued to the applicants in online mode.
Applicants can take a print out of the admit card and paste the photograph in the given space.
The applicant can report to the examination centre within prescribed time along with documents as mentioned in the Admit Card and Information Bulletin.
Do not forget to bring the DNB CET 2019 Admit card along with one ID proof on the examination day.
Candidates without Admit Card and all required documents will not be allowed to appear in the exam.
Candidates may note that late entry to the examination centre is not allowed. On the day of the exam, applicants have to bring the given below documents with them:
- The printed copy of Admit card with a photo posted on it.
- Photocopy of permanent or provisional SMC/MCI registration.
- Anyone of the ID proof (Pan Card/Driving License/Voter ID/Passport/Aadhaar Card (with photograph).
DNB CET Result 2019
Applicants have to obtain the minimum qualifying marks for admission.
The minimum qualifying marks for general category is 50% above, 40% and above for SC/ST/OBC and for Person with the disability, it will be 45% and above.
The first mock allotment will be declared on 10th May 2019 (DNB-CET).
The DNB-CET 2019 result can be checked by entering applicant’s Testing ID and Date of Birth.
It will be released for June session on By 31st July 2019. The validity of the result will be only for the current admission session i.e. June 2019 session only.
There is no provision for re-checking /re-totaling /re-evaluation of the question paper, answers, score and no query in this regard shall be entertained.
DNB CET Counselling 2019
Candidates who qualify the examination & fulfill the eligibility criteria will participate in the counseling for allocation of seats on merit cum choice basis. NBE will conduct the centralized counselling for both exams. Counselling will be purely based on merit prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the examination.
DNB CET SS Counselling
The counselling for DNB CET SS is starting from 20th March 2019. It is conducted through offline mode in New Delhi, at National Board of Examinations, PSP Area, Sector-9, Dwarka (Landmark: Opp. District Court, New Delhi) as per the prescribed schedule. Candidates are advised to report to the counseling venue at the prescribed time. Candidates have to be present in person on the day of counseling with Rank Letter.
The allotment of seats will be made to the eligible candidates only
through personal appearance and they shall be called in batches in
order of their group-specific merit position. The counselling fee is Rs. 2500. It can be submitted at the time of online submission of Opting out form through online or offline mode. Candidates are required to bring one of the following Govt issued valid identity card in original at the time of counseling:
- PAN card
- Aadhaar Card (with photograph)
- Indian Passport
- Voter ID card
- Driving License
- MCI/SMC Registration certificate bearing photograph of the candidate.
No other ID proof will be accepted
Candidates should bring the given documents in original along with self-attested photocopies:
- Rank Letter.
- MBBS Degree certificate
- DNB CET SS Result Certificate.
- MBBS Degree Certificate.
- Permanent Registration certificate.
- DNB/MD/MS Degree certificate or Provisional pass certificate.
- Matriculation/High School/Higher Secondary Certificate as a proof of Date of Birth.
- Proof of declaration of result
- Proof of training completion
- Any document (Bonafide certificate/Mark sheet/Attempt Certificate etc issued by concerned institution/medical college) confirming the name of the institution/medical college from where the MD/MS qualification was pursued.
- Any other relevant certificate or document.