CUSAT 2021: CAT, Answer Key, Result, Cut Off, Counselling, Admission. CUSAT 2021 Rank List for MBA course has been released now. The counselling might start from the first week of September 2021. Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) conducts the Common Admission Test (CAT), Lateral Entry Test (LET), Department Admission Test (DAT), Group Discussion and Interview (if applicable) for admission to its various programmes. Candidates must obtain a good score/ranking in the entrance examination to be eligible for admission. CAT is conducted for admission to B.Tech, M.Sc (Photonics, Computer Science, Marine), BBA LL.B., B.Com LL.B., MA, MIP-PhD, LLM-PhD, MCA/MCA (Lateral Entry ), LLB, M.Voc, MFSc, etc. CUSAT 2021 Mock Test has been released now. Get CUSAT 2021 details, including the CUSAT CAT answer key, dates, results, counselling, etc.
CUSAT Exam Dates 2021
Here, candidates can check the official exam dates of CUSAT CAT 2021:
|Starting of the online application form (except Ph.D/M.Phil/Diploma or certificate programmes)||March 10, 2021|
|Last date for online submission||March 31, 2021|
|Registration with Rs. 100/- late fee||April 15, 2021|
|Last date for M.Voc registration||April 15, 2021|
|Online registration by International students||-|
|Extended date of Online registration for M.Tech programme (without fine)||-|
|Extended date of Online registration for M.Tech programme (with fine)||March 10 to April 16, 2021|
|Admit Card Downloading||July 2, 2021|
|Exam Date||July 16, 17 and 18, 2021|
|Issue of DAT Application Form (offline) for PhD, M Phil & Diploma Programmes||-|
|Announcement of Result||August 11, 2021|
CUSAT Counselling 2021
- CUSAT Counselling 2021 will be conducted for the rank holders who have qualified the CAT.
- Counselling schedule will be published on the official website of the University after test results.
- Filling of choices for courses will be allowed at the time of counselling.
- Seats are offered on the basis of choices filled for the courses and seats availability for that particular course.
CUSAT Answer Key 2021CUSAT CAT 2021 answer key was released by the university through online mode. Candidates can check the answer key through the website. The answer key was published on 27th July 2021. It consisting of the questions and correct answers to the questions asked in the examination. With the help of the answer key, candidates can calculate their scores in the entrance exam. The candidate’s responses have been released now.
CUSAT Result 2021
- CUSAT has announced the result for Common Admission Test (CAT) on 11th august 2021.
- Candidates can check their CUSAT 2021 result by entering roll number.
- The result will be available only through online mode
CUSAT Application Form 2021
- Aspirants can fill the CUSAT 2021 application form through online mode only.
- The application form has been released from 10th march till april 2021.
- Applicants are firstly required to complete the registration process, thereafter they can proceed towards filling details in the application form.
- Without the payment of application fee, the application form will not be submitted.
- Applicants must take the printout of the confirmation page. It is the proof of the successful submission of application form.
Application FeeDetails about the CUSAT 2021 application fee for various categories is given below:
|International Candidates/PIO/ Children of Indian Gulf Workers||US$100|
|Additional Fee pay by the Candidates opting for Dubai as Test Centre||Rs.10000|
|Ph.D and M.Phil Programmes||Rs.1000 (Rs.500 ST/ST Candidates)|
|PDF,Diploma,Certificate Programmes||Rs.100 (Rs.50 ST/ST Candidates)|
Eligibility CriteriaCandidates applying for various programmes must make sure that they will satisfy the minimum eligibility criteria as prescribed below:
|B.Tech/5-year Integrated M.Sc in Photonics||Pass 12th examination from the Kerala state or equivalent examination with PCM. Minimum 50% marks are required in Mathematics individually and 50% marks in PCM putting together.|
|B.Tech Marine Engineering||Pass in 10+2 examination of Kerala or an equivalent examination with PCM and English and secure at least 60% aggregate marks in PCM and 50% marks individually in Mathematics. Should have passed English at 10th and 12th standard with 50% marks.Vocational/diploma candidates are not eligible to apply. The candidate’s age should not be more than 25 years as of 1st September 2021.|
|BBA/LL.B. (Hons)/B.Com.LL.B. (Hons.)||Plus,, two examinations should be passed with 60% marks (for the science group) and 55% marks (for Arts/Commerce/Humanities group). The maximum age is 20 years as of 1st July 2021 (22 years for SC/ST and OBC candidates).|
|LL.B.||Graduation in any discipline from a University recognised from CUSAT by securing 40% aggregate marks (35% for SC/ST). Appearing candidates may also apply.|
|MCA||Science graduate with Mathematics as one of the subjects or graduate in Electronics/Information Technology /Computer Science /Computer Applications/ Engineering/Technology with 55% aggregate marks (except language & humanities).|
|M Voc in Technology and Management Consulting||Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (in any branch) with 60% marks in MBA or B.Voc degree in relevant discipline with at least 60% marks.|
|LL.M.||Bachelor’s degree in law with minimum 45% marks.|
CUSAT Admit Card 2021
- Availability of CUSAT 2021 admit card for CAT was from 2nd july 2021.
- The admit card has been issued online on the official website of CUSAT. However, the link for downloading the admit card is also provided above.
CUSAT Exam Pattern 2021
- Examination Mode: CUSAT CAT will be conducted in online mode (CBT).
- Question Paper Type: The question paper will contain objective type questions.
- Number of Questions: Each course has different number of questions.
- Subjects: Each course will include different subjects..
- Exam Duration: The time allotted to answer the questions will be 3 hours.
- Marking Scheme: 3 marks will be awarded for each correct answer and 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect response.
|Courses||Sections||Number of Questions|
|First Year B.Tech/Integrated M.Sc in Photonics||Mathematics||125|
|BBA.LL.B. (Hons.)/B.Com.LL.B. (Hons.)||General English||50|
|Reasoning and Logical Thinking Ability||50|
|General Awareness and Current Affairs||25|
|General Knowledge/Current Affairs||25|
|M Voc (Technology And Management Consulting)||Quantitative ability||30% questions|
|Data interpretation & logical reasoning||25% questions|
|Verbal & reading comprehension||25% questions|
|Current affairs in technology and business||20% questions|