CUSAT Counselling 2019, CUSAT CAT Admission Dates & Seat Allotment. CUSAT counselling 2019 for MBA course is starting from 14th May 2019. CUSAT is a university level entrance test. Cochin University of Science & Technology, Kerala conducts the Common Admission Test (CAT) for admission to the university. It also conducts the some other entrance tests such as LET and DAT for various allied courses. Candidates can get admission in its three affiliated campuses in various degree/diploma and certificate programmes. Candidates can also apply on the basis of GATE and MAT score card. Candidates can get here the CUSAT 2019 counselling details including counselling schedule, counselling procedure, admission criteria, etc.
CUSAT Counselling 2019
CUSAT counselling will be organized after the declaration of the result for various exams such as CAT, DAT, LET, etc. Candidates those will obtain the ranks in the entrance exam will be only eligible for attending the counselling. The counselling will be conducted through online mode. The admission procedure will be followed by the counselling registration, option entry and seat allotment. The university will invite the candidates as per their ranks obtained in the entrance exam for allotting seats. Without doing registration for the counselling, no candidate will participate in the counselling. The university will not send individual call letter or communication regarding counselling.
The university will conduct the centralized counseling for all courses. Candidates can attend the counselling as per the schedule prescribed by the university. In counselling, candidates will be allotted the seats on the basis of their ranks, filled preferences and numbers of available seats in particular courses. The seats will be offered only after verification of documents and submit counselling fee. After the subsequent rounds of counselling if seats will remain vacant, the university will conduct the spot round of counselling separately.
CUSAT CAT Counselling Schedule 2019
The counselling venue and the time will be published on the website before few days of the commencement of the counselling. For the reference candidates can check here the tentative schedule for the counselling.
|Option registration starts from||3rd week of May|
|Option registration closed for trial allotment||4th week of May|
|Online payment closes||4th week of May|
|Last date of option registration/re-arrangement||Last week of May|
|First allotment||Last week of May|
|Second allotment||1st week of June|
|Last date of payment of fee||1st week of June|
|Third allotment||2nd week of June|
|Online payment||2nd week of June|
|Admission starts||3rd week of June|
|Fourth Allotment||3rd week of June|
|Payment of Fee||4th week of June|
|Fifth and final allotment||Last week of June|
|Payment of fee||Last week of June|
|Publishing of vacant seats||1st week of July|
CUSAT Counselling Procedure 2019
CUSAT 2019 counselling procedure will be followed by the steps given below:
- Candidates have to fill the online option while registration for CAT 2019.
- Candidates those will submit the option only be eligible to attend the counselling.
- Candidates have to submit their choices for colleges and courses through online mode before the last date.
- Candidates are advised to fill choices as much as they can.
- There is no restriction in filling online choices.
- Candidates have to login on the official website by entering their User Name and Password to fill their preferences.
- Any changes or corrections in the filled choices can be done only before the last date.
- After filling choices, candidates have to take the printout of allotted seat.
- The seat allotment result can be checked through the website.
- Candidates can download the counselling call letter to report at the allotted college for document verification.
Reporting to allotted college
- Candidates must have to present at the counselling venue for the document verification process.
- After verifying all the required documents, candidates have to pay the fee to confirm their seats.
- If candidates will not accept their seats on stipulated time period or will not pay the fee, then their candidature will be cancelled.
- If candidates will not attend the counselling in given date and time, they will not be considered for further rounds of counselling.
Cancellation of Admission and refund of fee
- Candidates if not satisfied with the allotted seats after taking admission can cancel their seats.
- When candidate will cancel his/her seat with intimation to the university in writing, the entire fee will be refunded by deducting the processing fee of Rs. 1000/-.
Candidates must carry the documents given below in order to be eligible for the counselling. Without producing these documents, candidates cannot participate in the counselling. The candidates have to bring all the documents in original along with two self attested photocopies of all documents.
- CUSAT 2019 admit card/score card/online application registration confirmation page
- 10th & 12th class mark sheet & passing certificate
- Counselling letter
- Migration certificate (for candidates from outside Kerala state)
- Transfer certificate from the institutions last attended
- Character certificate
- Proof of payment of fees
- 4 passport size photographs
- Certificate to prove Keralite Status, for State Merit Seats
- Category certificate (if applicable)