CUSAT 2019: CAT, Answer Key, Result, Cut Off, Counselling, Admission
CUSAT 2019: CAT, Answer Key, Result, Cut Off, Counselling, Admission. CUSAT 2019 Rank List for MBA course has been released now. Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) conducts the Common Admission Test (CAT), Lateral Entry Test (LET), Department Admission Test (DAT), Group Discussion and Interview (if applicable) for admission to its various programmes. Candidates must obtain a valid score/ranking in entrance examination to be eligible for admission. CAT is conducted for admission to B.Tech, M.Sc (Photonics, Computer Science, Marine), BBA LL.B., B.Com LL.B., MA, MIP-PhD, LLM-PhD, MCA/MCA (Lateral Entry ), LLB, M.Voc, MFSc, etc. CUSAT 2019 Mock Test has been released now. Get CUSAT 2019 details including CUSAT CAT answer key, dates, result, counselling, etc.
CUSAT Exam Dates 2019
Here, candidates can check the official exam dates of CUSAT CAT 2019:
|Starting of online application form (except Ph.D/M.Phil/Diploma or certificate programmes)||7th February 2019|
|Last date for online submission||28th February 2019|
|Registration with Rs. 100/- late fee||1st – 8th March 2019|
|Last date for M.Voc registration||27th March 2019|
|Online registration by International students||7th February to 30th April 2019|
|Extended date of Online registration for M.Tech programme (with out fine)||15th March to 21st April 2019|
|Extended date of Online registration for M.Tech programme (with fine)||22nd – 30th April 2019|
|Admit Card Downloading||17th April 2019|
|Exam Date||28th & 29th April 2019|
|Issue of DAT Application Form (offline) for PhD, M Phil & Diploma Programmes||7th February to 31st March 2019|
|Announcement of Result||Last week of May 2019|
CUSAT Answer Key 2019
CUSAT CAT 2019 answer key will be released by the university through online mode. Candidates can check the answer key through the website. The answer key will be published in the first week of May 2019. It consisting of the questions and correct answers of the questions asked in the examination. With the help of the answer key, candidates can calculate the scores obtained by them in the entrance exam. Candidate’s responses has been released now.
CUSAT Result 2019
- CUSAT will announced the result for Common Admission Test (CAT) in the last week of May 2019.
- Candidates can check their CUSAT 2019 result by entering roll number.
- The result will be available only through online mode.
CUSAT Counselling 2019
- CUSAT Counselling 2019 will be conducted for the rank holders who have qualified the CAT.
- Counselling schedule will be published on the official website of the University after test results.
- Filling of choices for courses will be allowed at the time of counselling.
- Seats are offered on the basis of choices filled for the courses and seats availability for that particular course.
CUSAT Application Form 2019
Candidates can get the details for the CUSAT CAT 2019 application form including the application fee and modes of payment.
- Aspirants can fill the CUSAT 2019 application form through online mode only.
- The application form has been released from 7th February 2019.
- Applicants are firstly required to complete the registration process, thereafter they can proceed towards filling details in the application form.
- Without the payment of application fee, the application form will not be submitted.
- Applicants must take the printout of the confirmation page. It is the proof of the successful submission of application form.
Note: Admission to MBA course in CUSAT will be done through CAT (conducted by IIMs)/MAT or CMAT while admission into M.Tech course is done through GATE scores. DAT for M.Tech will be conducted only if sufficient GATE qualified candidates are not available. 5% relaxation in the qualifying marks will be provided to the GATE qualified candidates.
Details about the CUSAT 2019 application fee for various categories is given below:
|International Candidates/PIO/ Children of Indian Gulf Workers||US$100|
|Additional Fee pay by the Candidates opting for Dubai as Test Centre||Rs.10000|
|Ph.D and M.Phil Programmes||Rs.1000 (Rs.500 ST/ST Candidates)|
|PDF,Diploma,Certificate Programmes||Rs.100 (Rs.50 ST/ST Candidates)|
Fee payment can be done through credit card/debit card/Net banking.
Note: Candidates applying for post-doctoral, M.Phil, Ph.D, Diploma or certificate programmes are required to submit the prescribed fee at the concerned department in the form of DD from SBI or SBT drawn in favour of The Registrar, CUSAT payable at Ernakulam.
Candidates applying for various programmes must make sure that they will satisfy the minimum eligibility criteria as prescribed below:
|B.Tech/5-year Integrated M.Sc in Photonics||
|B.Tech Marine Engineering||
|BBA/LL.B. (Hons)/B.Com.LL.B. (Hons.)||
|M Voc in Technology and Management Consulting||
CUSAT Admit Card 2019
- Availability of CUSAT 2019 admit card for CAT is from 17th April 2019.
- The admit card has been issued online on the official website of CUSAT. However, the link for downloading the admit card is also provided above.
CUSAT Exam Pattern 2019
CUSAT CAT is held for various course of study. Each course contains different number of questions, subjects, etc. The CUSAT examination pattern for some of the courses is given below:
- Examination Mode: CUSAT CAT will be conducted in online mode (CBT).
- Question Paper Type: The question paper will contain objective type questions.
- Number of Questions: Each course has different number of questions.
- Subjects: Each course will include different subjects..
- Exam Duration: The time allotted to answer the questions will be 3 hours.
- Marking Scheme: 3 marks will be awarded for each correct answer and 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect response.
|Courses||Sections||Number of Questions|
|First Year B.Tech/Integrated M.Sc in Photonics||Mathematics||125|
|BBA.LL.B. (Hons.)/B.Com.LL.B. (Hons.)||General English||50|
|Reasoning and Logical Thinking Ability||50|
|General Awareness and Current Affairs||25|
|Law Related Matters||25|
|General Knowledge/Current Affairs||25|
|M Voc (Technology And Management Consulting)||Quantitative ability||30% questions|
|Data interpretation & logical reasoning||25% questions|
|Verbal & reading comprehension||25% questions|
|Current affairs in technology and business||20% questions|
CUSAT Syllabus 2019
There shall be differed syllabus for the different course. The examination for first year B.Tech programme will be based on plus two syllabus. It will contain questions from Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects.