CUCET Application Form 2019, Released – Apply Online Here
CUCET Application Form 2019, Released – Apply Online Here. CUCET 2019 Application Correction has been started from 3rd April 2019. CUCET (Central Universities Common Entrance Test) is a national level entrance test which is conducted once in a year. This entrance exam is conducted by 11 Central Universities together for offering admission to their various programmes. CUCET provides entry to UG/Integrated, PG & Research courses. In this article, we are providing the details of CUCET Application Form 2019.
CUCET Application Form 2019
CUCET 2019 Application Form Last date has been extended till 2nd April 2019.Click here to fill application form.
Candidates after reading the information below can fill the CUCET application form 2019.
- Candidates can fill the application form through online mode only.
- CUCET 2019 application form was commenced on the 19th February 2019.
- The last date to fill the application form was 2nd April 2019 (Extended).
- At the time of filling the form, candidates can select maximum three PUs (participating universities) with three courses in each PU.
- Before applying, candidates must keep ready their scanned images of photograph and signature (Size: 10KB to 50 KB) in the JPEG/JPG format.
- The application fee can be submitted through online and offline mode.
- Once the application form is submitted, candidates will receive email and SMS regarding successful submission of application form.
- The application correction has been started from 3rd April to 4th April 2019.
The category-wise application fee description of CUCET 2019 is given below:
|Category||Online Mode (Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking)
||Offline Mode (SBI Bank Challan)
|Registration Fee||Registration Fee||Bank Charges*||Total Fees|
|General/OBC||Rs. 800/- for 3 PUs||Rs. 800/-||Rs. 50/-||Rs. 850/-|
|SC/ST||Rs. 350/- for 3 PUs||Rs. 350/-||Rs. 400/-|
Here, we are providing the complete eligibility criteria required to be eligible for CUCET 2019:
- Nationality: Candidates must be an Indian citizen.
- Qualifying Exam: For integrated courses, candidates must pass the Intermediate or equivalent examination. For UG courses, candidates have to qualify the 10+2 examination. Those who want to apply for PG courses should have Bachelor’s degree. M.Phil/Ph.D Courses aspirants must possess master’s degree.
CUCET Application Dates 2019
In the below table, we are mentioning the CUCET 2019 dates. The official dates has been released now.
|Opening of online application form||19th February 2019|
|Closing date for submission of application form||2nd April 2019 (Extended)|
|Correction Starts||3rd to 4th April 2019 (Midnight)|
|CUCET exam date||28th & 29th April 2019|
How to Apply
How to Fill CUCET 2019 Application Form
Candidates can follow the steps given below to fill the CUCET 2019 application form
- Visit the official link (link is provided above).
- Click on the “Apply” button of the course for which you want to apply.
- Now enter the registration details and click on “save & proceed”.
- Candidates have to enter their personal, qualifying exam, address and examination centre details in the application form.
- Now, click on ‘I Agree’ box & enter the verification code available therein. Then, Click on “Save & Proceed” button.
- Click on “Upload Images & Proceed” button.
- Now, select the University and courses for which candidate want to apply.
- After that, make requisite payment.
- Candidates are advised to print the filled-in application form for further use.