CUCET 2019: Application Correction, Admit Card, Dates, Syllabus, Pattern. CUCET 2019 Application Correction has been started from 3rd April 2019. It is a national level examination which is regulated by the eleven central universities jointly. It is a combined entrance test organized for providing admission into various UG, PG & other courses offered by the central universities across the country. CUCET 2019 exam is a gateway to get admission in central universities of Haryana, Jharkhand, Kashmir, Punjab, Tamil Nadu, Jammu, Karnataka, South Bihar, Kerala and Rajasthan. Through this article, candidates can check details of CUCET 2019 exam, including exam dates, application form, eligibility, etc.
CUCET 2019 Notification
CUCET 2019 Notification has been released now. The examination will be conducted on 28th & 29th April 2019. Check below for other details.
CUCET 2019 Application Form Last date has been extended till 2nd April 2019. Check here for application form.
CUCET 2019 Exam Date
Here we have mentioned the official dates of CUCET 2019 examination:
|Online Registration starts||19th February 2019|
|Last date for online registration||2nd April 2019 (Extended)|
|Application Correction||3rd to 4th April 2019 (midnight)|
|Admit card release||13th April 2019|
|Exam dates||28th & 29th April 2019|
|Release of answer key||30th April 2019|
|Grievances, if any upto||4th May 2019|
|Correct answer key release||9th May 2019|
|Announcement of result||25th May 2019|
CUCET Application Form 2019
- Candidates can avail the CUCET 2019 application form only via online mode through the website.
- The application was released on 19th February 2019.
- The last date to fill & submit the application was 2nd April 2019 (Extended).
- Fill all the mandatory details in the application such as personal, academic, communication & many others.
- Upload the scanned images of latest photograph and signature.
- Make the application fee payment through online or offline mode.
- Candidates don’t forget to take a printout of the filled application form and keep it safe for future references.
- The correction window has been opened from 3rd April 2019.
- The fee can be paid by debit/credit card/net banking or Challan of SBI bank any branch.
- GST and other taxes as applicable by Govt. of India/ Bank.
- The PwD candidates are exempted from application fee.
- The application for other categories is mentioned here:
|Category||Online Mode||Offline Mode|
|Registration Fee||Registration Fee||Bank Charges*||Total Fees|
|General/OBC||Rs. 800/- for 3 PUs||Rs. 800/-||Rs. 50/-||Rs. 850/-|
|SC/ST||Rs. 350/-||Rs. 350/-||Rs. 400/-|
For B.Tech Course
- Qualifying Exam: Passed XII standard or equivalent examination conducted by CBSE or equivalent boards.
- Minimum Marks: Secure minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
- Appearing Candidates can also apply.
For M.Tech Courses
- Qualifying Exam: Passed B.Tech./B.E. or M.C.A or M.Sc degree from the recognized university.
- Minimum Marks: Secured at least 60% marks (GEN/OBC) & 55% marks (SC/ST/PwD category).
For MBA Course
- Qualifying Exam: Bachelor’s Degree of at least three years duration from a recognized University.
- Minimum Marks: Secured not less than 50% marks (GEN/OBC) & 45% marks (SC/ST/PwD category).
CUCET Exam Pattern
The exam pattern details are mentioned here:
- Type of Question: There will be Multiple Choice Questions will be asked in the examination.
- Parts: The exam will be conducted in two parts, i.e. Part A and Part B.
- Part-A: This section contains topics from English language, general awareness, mathematical aptitude and analytical skills.
- Part-B: This part has been divided into three sections and consists of total 75 MCQs from the domain knowledge.
- Duration: The exam duration will be 2 hours.
- Exam Mode: The exam will be organized through offline mode.
- Marking Scheme: Three marks will be given for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- Pattern: The exam will be conducted in OMR pattern.
The syllabus for CUCET exam will vary according to the courses selected by the students. The CUCET syllabus has been divided into two parts like Part A and Part B. Part A will contain topics from general awareness, mathematical aptitude, English language and analytical skills. Part B will have topics from the domain or courses selected by the students.
CUCET Admit Card 2019
Successfully registered candidates will be able to download the CUCET Hall Ticket 2019 via on 13th April 2019. Candidates note down it is mandatory to bring the admit card at the exam centre. The admit card will be available through the website. The admit card will have details like exam centre, roll number, exam date, timing, etc.
Candidates can view the CUCET 2019 result via online process through the website. The result will be announced on 25th May 2019. The authority shall prepare a merit list as per the marks secured by the students in the examination. Candidates don’t forget to take printout of the result for future references.
CUCET Counselling 2019
The counselling process will be commenced after the release of merit list. Students can participate in the counselling process as per their rank in the merit list. During the counselling process, candidates have to fill their preferences of colleges & courses. Seats will be allotted as per the rank, choices filled and seats availability. Candidates have to bring their documents for the document verification process.