ICSI CS Renewal of Registration (Registration Denovo / Extension). Registration of students registered upto and including June, 2011 stands terminated on expiry of five year period on May, 2016. Students are advised to apply for Registration De novo/ Extension of registration as per the guidelines published in this bulletin. Online facility for availing Registration Denovo and Extension is available at www.icsi.edu. Students are required to login to their account in the Student Portal www.icsi.edu for seeking Registration Denovo or Extension subject to meeting the eligibility conditions. Students are required to seek Registration Denovo or Extension by 9th April and 10th October for appearing in June and December sessions of examinations. Detailed process for seeking Registration Denovo and Extension online is given below.
CS Renewal of Registration (Registration Denovo / Extension)
Online DeNovo & Extension Registration Process
(For Executive Programme & Professional Programme Students)
- STEP 1 : Click the Online Services button on the home page of www.icsi.edu
- STEP 2 : Click on the Student login option.
- STEP 3 : Enter your User name (i.e. Registration number) and Password and Click on Login
- STEP 4 : Go to “Students” option and then click on “My Account”
- STEP 5 : Go to “Payment Requests” option and click on “Denovo Registration & Extension”
- STEP 6 : Select Request Type and Payment mode and then click on “Submit Request” Request ID and Transaction ID will be generated on successful submission of the request
- STEP 7 : Proceed for payment through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking/Challan.
For all successful payments an acknowledgement receipt is generated and an intimation will be sent on the respective email ID. In case acknowledgement is not generated due to any reason, follow the procedure as given below:
- Click Student-> select My Account
- Click payment request->Generate payment Receipt
Write Request id and Transaction id and click on check status.
- STEP 8 : Please download the de novo registration Letter from Section “Letter for student” in “other” option
- STEP 9 : In case of unsuccessful payment please resubmit your request
Regularisation Of Executive Programme Admission
Students provisionally admitted to the Executive Programme are advised to upload the scanned copies of their graduation Pass Certificates or marksheets for regularizing their admission at their online account at www.icsi.edu. They are required to login at their account to upload the desired marks sheets/certificates at manage account option. Subsequently they are required to go to qualification tab option to upload their graduation pass marksheet/certificate. Students, who have already uploaded / submitted their graduation pass certificate/Marksheet and have not received any confirmation with regard to approval of their admission, must contact the Institute immediately either through online grievance Redressal module or ticketing Mechanism of the Institute quoting the following particulars through online grievance redressal module:
- Details of Fee paid
- Admission No.
- Email Address
- Complete Postal Address with Pin code
Cancellation Of Provisional Admission
Provisional admission of the students, who fail to submit/upload the requisite proof of having passed the graduation examinations within the stipulated time period of six months shall stand cancelled and no refund of fee will be made. It is informed further that the students registered provisionally in Executive stage who are appearing in June 2016 examination and have not submitted their graduation pass certificate or marksheet, their result would be withheld by the Institute.
- ICSI CS Admit Card
- Check CS Students Exam Enrollment Status
- CS Pass Percentage
- CS Executive toppers
- CS Inspection of Answer Books
- CS Verification of Marks
- CS Executive Result
- CS Professional Result
- CS Foundation Result
- CS Time Table