ICSI Opt Out Option: Carry Forward CS Exam June 2020 Fees to Dec 2020
ICSI Opt Out Option: The Institute of Company Secretaries of India Provide Important Information for Carry Forward CS Exam June 2020 Fees to Dec 2020 Exam. During last few days, we have received mixed expression of opinions, views and requests from students, both relating to holding exams as per the schedule issued by The Institute of Company Secretaries of India commencing from August, 2020 or not holding exams in the prevailing COVID-19 pandemic situation.
CS Exam Opt Out Option 2020
As the students are aware, the June, 2020 Session of CS Examinations is now re scheduled to be held in the month of August, 2020 due to Covid-19 pandemic.
In view of the present covid 19 crisis, some of the students enrolled for June, 2020 session may wish to appear in December, 2020 session of examination, instead of appearing for June 2020 examination session. Students may be concerned about the examination fee already paid by them for June, 2020 Session.
In order to facilitate such students, the Institute has decided as under:
- To allow such students to opt December 2020 exam session, instead of June 2020 exam session.
- Carry forward the examination fee already paid by the students for the module for which they have enrolled for June 2020 Session.
- Students desirous of enrolling for additional number of modules in Dec 2020 exam session, shall be required to enroll for the respective modules and remit the additional exam fee for such module through online mode separately when enrolment process for Dec 2020 exam session shall commence in future.
- Partial carry forward of exam fees shall not be allowed. (For example : If any student has applied for appearing in two modules in June 2020 exam session, but now he wants to appear in only one module in June 2020 and he wants to carry forward fees for another module to Dec 2020 exam session, that will not be allowed).
How to carry forward cs examination fees
Students willing to avail benefit to carry forward examination fees from June 2020 exam session to Dec 2020 exam session, shall be required to follow given below steps :
- Visit at http://support.icsi.edu.
- Click on “Registered user”. Now on User Login Screen, Enter User name & password. Enter verification code (i.e. captcha) and Submit. Student’s ICSI Registration Number is his/her user name
- Select “Carry forward exam fees” from dropdown list under “Topic”.
- Select “From June 2020 to Dec 2020″from dropdown list under “Sub-topic”
- Write “Please cancel my enrolment for June 2020 exam session”, under text box of “Complaint Description”.
- Take printout of declaration form (appended below). Handwritten copy will
also be accepted, if printout is not possible. Duly fill all particulars and sign it. Now upload the scanned copy of this duly filled declaration form under “Document upload” option. [Only pdf, png, jpg, jpeg files with maximum size limit of 1 MB is accepted).
- Mention verification code ( i.e. captcha) and click on “Submit” button,
- Now students’ request is submitted.
- Declaration form received through any other mode will not be accepted.
Important Guide for ICSI Opt Out Option 2020
On receipt of the above declaration form, student’s enrollment for June, 2020 session of examination will be cancelled and his/her candidature will be carried forward for enrolment for December, 2020 session.
Students may please note that once the option for carry forward of exam fees is taken and the declaration form is submitted, it will be treated final. No request for its change/revocation will be entertained under any circumstances.
The window for availing this facility shall be open for limited period (i.e. from 20th June, 2020 (Saturday) 00:01 Hours to 30th June 2020, (Tuesday) 23:59 Hours).
This is a onetime facility being provided to students due to Covid 19, without creating any precedent for future.