CS Exam Form June 2020: ICSI Exam Form June 2020 is available here. Therefore, you have to fill up and submit your CS Exam Forms online for June 2020 attempt of CS Foundation, Executive and Professional Programme Examinations. The facility to change the exam centre/combination of modules/medium has been activated. The fee is Rs 250 per change which can be paid through Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking. Take a look at the application dates and process below:
All Foundation, Executive and Professional Programme students eligible for appearing in June,2020 Session of Examinations are advised to go through the following important guidelines to be followed by them during the examination enrollment and while appearing in the examinations. Students are advised to take note of the same for strict compliance Online Enrollment Process, CS Online Exam Form. ICSI Exam Application & Registration Form 2020.
CS June 2020 Exam Application Dates:
|Date of Start of ICSI Exam Form June 2020||26th February 2020|
|Last Date for online submission of form without late fee||25th March 2020|
|Last Date for online submission of form with late fee||9th April, 2020|
ICSI Programme and Exam Registration Process
Eligible candidates can get themselves enrolled in CS course through a fairly simple registration process, which can be done online as well as offline.
- For registration, the candidate will have to log on to the official website and go to “login” button.
- Click on “Student” option and then click on “Student Registration” to register with a valid email ID and password.
- Application fee can be paid through Debit/Credit Cards/Net Banking.
- The candidates are also required to upload documents in support of their qualification – Date of Birth Certificate and 10+2 Pass Certificate/Marksheet at Headquarters, Regional Offices & selected Chapter Offices.
- On successful completion of the application process, the registration number will be shared with the candidates through E-Mail or SMS.
- Students can download the Registration Letter by either entering the Registration Number received through E-Mail/SMS or by accessing through his user ID.
Candidates who wish to apply offline can purchase the prospectus from the head-quarters, regional offices and selected Chapter offices, and submit the filled in form along with required documents and application fee at the same office.
The hard copy of the examination form can also be obtained by post from the Institute (Noida Office) by sending demand draft of Rs 540/- (Rupees Five Hundred and Forty only) drawn in favour of “The Institute of Company Secretaries of India” payable at New Delhi, along with the request letter for the same, detailing the name of the student, Registration Number and complete postal address.
CS Application Form: Important Points to Remember
- Select your examination centre, combination of module and medium of examination carefully.
- Retain a copy of the receipt for the examination fee generated online at the time of enrollment fee payment.
- Check your transaction status after paying the fee, in case of failed transaction, re-submit the enrollment form again.
- If the enrollment fee amount is deducted from your bank account or credit/debit card and the acknowledgement slip is not generated, contact your bank.
- In case of payment of examination fee through Canara Bank Challan, deposit the cash in the bank on March 25, 2020 or before to avoid applicability of late fee.
|CS Executive Programme||Rs 9000/- for Commerce Graduates/CPT passed of ICAI/Foundation passed of ICAI-CMA|
|CS Professional Programme||Rs 12000/-|
ICSI Examination fee:
|Stage||Examination Fee (Rs.)|
|Executive Programme||Rs.1200/- per Module|
|Professional Programme||Rs.1200/- per Module|
|Fee for Change of Examination Centre/ Combination of Module(s) / Medium of Examination||Rs. 250/-|
|Late Fee (for all Stages)||Rs. 250/-|
|Surcharge applicable for appearing from Dubai Centre||US$100 or its equivalent amount in Indian Rupees i.e. 7159/|
Candidates of Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes categories are required to pay half the amount of total application fee.
Only Registration/ Admission Fee will be charged from physically handicapped students. They will have to pay only 25% of the examination fee charged from General category candidates.
1. Students are advised to select the Examination Centre, Combination of Module(s), Medium of Examination (English OR Hindi), etc. carefully. Students are advised to verify the parameters selected by them meticulously since for all changes in enrollment status, even if allowed upto certain stipulated dates, additional fee as decided from time to time will be levied.
2. Students are advised to retain a copy of the receipt for the examination fee remitted by them during the examination enrollment process. The Fee Receipt is automatically generated by the system for all successful transactions.
3. Students may please note that for all the transactions (including failed transactions), Request Id and Transaction Id are generated by the system. Therefore, generation of Request Id and Transaction / Payment Id does not always result in a successful transaction. It is in the interest of the students to verify the payment status to avoid complications at a later stage. Please re-submit the examination forms wherever the payments are NOT successful.
4. All examination applications without a valid fee receipt shall be rejected without notice. In case the amount is deducted from the bank / debit/ credit card account but the acknowledgement is not automatically generated by the system, students should verify the status of payment from their banker.
5. In case of payment of examination fee through Canara Bank Challan, the Date Of Deposit of Cash with the branches of Canara Bank will be treated as the eligibility date. Students will have to wait for atleast 3-4 days from the date of deposit of cash for reconciliation & transfer of the amount into the Institute’s Bank Account. They shall be able to generate formal payment receipt / acknowledgement only after realisation of the amount in the Institute’s bank account. In case the payment does not get reconciled within 3-4 days, students are advised to send a copy of the Challan at http://support.icsi.edu for verification of receipt of payment.
6. Students generating the Challan upto 25th March,2020 have to deposit the cash on or before 25th March,2020 to avoid applicability of Late Fee failing which they will have to re-generate the Challan and deposit the cash inclusive of the late fee. Similarly, Students generating Challan during the period from 26th March, 2020 to 9 th April,2020 will have to deposit the cash with the bank on or before 9 th April,2020. The examination enrollment applications in respect of students who deposit the cash with bank after 9 th April,2020 will be rejected without further notice. Please ascertain bank holidays, if any, to ensure that the cash is deposited well in advance to avoid rejection of application.
7. In every examination session, lakhs of students are expected to seek enrollment and to avoid difficulties at the online portal due to peak load, students are encouraged to submit the examination form well in advance without waiting for the last dates. The Institute may not be held responsible for failure of submission of form and/ or payment due to technical or other problems.
8. Students will not be allowed to submit the examination form and fee after the stipulated dates and such examination forms will be summarily rejected without notice.
9. Students are advised to verify the preliminary enrollment details in their online accounts to avoid complications at a later stage.
Changes in CS Online Exam Form (Correction Window)
Students may please note that changes in the enrollment status are not ordinarily allowed. However, in unavoidable circumstances, they may seek change of Examination Centre, Combination Module(s), Medium of Examination and Cancellation of Paper-wise Exemptions granted during the periods mentioned below :-
|Stage||Start Date for submission of Online Requests for change of Examination Centre, Medium & Combination of Modules||Last Date for submission of Online Change Requests|
|Foundation, Executive & Professional Programme Examinations||10th April,2020||1st May,2020|
|Fee applicable for each change||Rs. 250/=|
|(In case of submission of request for Change of Examination Centre from any of the Centres located in India to Dubai, Surcharge of US$ 100 or its equivalent amount in Indian rupee i.e. 7159/= will be applicable in addition to the prescribed fee of Rs.250/-).|
REQUESTS FOR CHANGES, IF ANY, RECEIVED AFTER THE LAST DATES MENTIONED ABOVE WILL BE REJECTED WITHOUT FURTHER NOTICE
11.Students whose registrations to Foundation and Executive Programme Stages are on provisional basis are advised to upload proof of passing the 10+2 Examinations (Mark Sheet/ Pass Certificate) or Proof of passing the Bachelor’s Degree Examinations (Degree Certificate OR Mark Sheets of all the three years) for regularizing their provisional registrations within a maximum period of six months from the date of registration failing which they shall NOT be eligible to enrol and/ or appear in the examinations.
12.Registration Denovo : Students whose registrations have expired on completion the validity period of five years are required to seek Registration Denovo through the online facility available at www.icsi.edu (after logging into the student account at www.icsi.edu). Students must seek Registration Denovo well in advance so that they shall able to seek examination enrollment by 9 th April,2020 to become eligible for seeking enrollment to June,2020 session of examinations. The Institute may not be held responsible for any delay on the part of students to seek Registration Denovo timely resulting in non-submission of examination form.
13.Paper-wise Exemption on the basis of Higher Qualifications: Even if the students fulfil the eligibility conditions of paper-wise exemption on the basis of higher qualifications viz. ICAI-Cost Final Pass and LL.B. Pass with 50% Marks, the last date for submission of such applications for Paper-wise exemption is 9 th April,2020 to become eligible for grant of such exemptions & its applicability in June,2020 session of examinations. Students who submit the paper-wise exemption applications after 9 th April,2020, even if they are eligible, will not be considered for the purpose of June,2020 Examinations. Students may submit the request for Paper-wise exemption through this portal.
14.Paper-wise exemptions based on scoring 60% marks criteria: Exemptions based on their performance in December,2019 examinations will be granted to the students by the Institute and in case the students are not interested in availing the exemption, they may seek cancellation of the same by submitting online request at https://smash.icsi.in well in advance but in any case by 1 st May,2020.
All Students desirous of appearing in the June, 2020 CS Executive and Professional Programmes Examinations under New Syllabus (2017) are required to successfully complete a Pre-Examination Test to become eligible for appearing in the main examinations. Students are advised to refer to detailed FAQ available at the website www.icsi.edu .
One Day Orientation Programme:
All Students pertaining to Foundation & Executive Programme stage registered from June,2019 onwards and desirous of appearing in the CS Examinations are required to successfully complete One Day Orientation Programme to become eligible for main examinations.