MAHATRANSCO – Employment Advertisement. Last date for application – 2nd March 2015. Here we are providing Latest Vacancy For CS Employment Advertisement At MAHATRANSCO. Read More Details From Below
The Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Company Limited (MAHATRANSCO) is the State Transmission Utility of Maharashtra and one of the largest transmission utilities in India, having work force of about 16,000 employees, operating around 43487 CKT KM Transmission Lines, 618 EHV Sub-Stations having transformation capacity of 104377 MVA and ambitious plan of network expansion; invites applications from experienced, dynamic, talented and professional persons for the following posts: Now you can scroll Down Below and Check CS Employment Advertisement At MAHATRANSCO
CS Employment Advertisement At MAHATRANSCO
Employment Advertisement No. 01/2015
(Post: – Company Secretary)
1. Pre-requisites as on 02.03.2015:
Essential – Graduate with Associate Membership of the Institute of the Secretaries of India (ACS).
Preferable – Degree in Law from a recognized university
Experience: Candidate should have minimum 5 years post qualification experience as Company Secretary/Asstt. Company Secretary.
Upper age limit: Should not be more than 53 years of age.
2. Period of Contract:
The period of contract will be initially for a period of three years and will be considered for extension for two more years based on performance.
3. Pay scale and Perquisites:
The selected candidate will get emoluments in the pay scale of ` 45900-1950-88800. At present, the approximate gross emolument is ` 1,20,445/- per month (without accommodation). Besides, the candidate would be entitled to other facilities like Car and Cell phone etc. for official use. The accommodation can be provided, if available. In case accommodation is provided, H.R.A. would not be paid and license fee as per rules will be deducted.
4. No. of vacancies:
1 (Open) This vacancy is at Corporate Office, Mumbai.
5. Application Fee: ` 600/-
- 5.1 Candidates shall furnish Demand Draft (Having CTS Code) towards application fee of ` 600/- payable to the “Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Company Ltd.” drawn on any Nationalized Bank payable at Mumbai. The candidate should write his / her Full Name & Post Applied on the backside of Demand Draft.
- 5.2 Fees in the form of Cheque/Postal Order/Money order/Cash or any other form other than DD will not be accepted.
- 5.3 The Demand Draft submitted without CTS code will not be considered.
- 5.4 The fees once paid will not be refunded for any reason.
6. Selection Process:
- 6.1 The selection process will consist of Written Test & Personal Interview. However, which selection process is to be adopted will be at the absolute discretion of the Company and the decision of the Company in this regard shall be final.
- 6.2 Call letters to preliminary eligible candidates for Selection Process shall be forwarded through e-mail, on the email ID mentioned in the application form.
- 6.3 The lists of candidates called for written test & personal interview will be made available on the website of the Company i.e. www.mahatransco.in
- 6.4 The list of finally selected candidates will also be displayed on the website.
7. How to apply:
- 7.1 Application must be submitted in the Proforma given at the end of this advertisement in same order preferably typewritten on fullscape paper. All items of the application should be filled in properly.
- 7.2 The envelope containing duly filled in and signed application, DD and copies of testimonials should be superscribed as “Application for the post of Company Secretary as per Advertisement No. 01/2015”
- 7.3 Application duly filled in & signed, Original Demand Draft and attested copies of certificates in support of age, qualifications, experience specifically showing date of joining and relief, posts held, etc. should be sent/submitted well in advance to “The Chief General Manager (HR), Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Company Ltd, Prakashganga, E-Block, Plot No, C-19, 7th floor, HR Department, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (E), Mumbai-400051” so as to reach on or before 02.03.2015.
- 7.4 Candidates are advised to keep one set (photocopy) of all the documents (including copy of application form, DD) with them as a proof.