CS Clarification Regarding Paper wise Exemption – ICSI. There are many queries related to Paper wise exemption so here we provide complete details and clarification for ICSI Paper Wise Exemption. CS Students may ask Queries like – What is the criteria for exemption on the basis of securing 60% or more marks ? and Reply of this Query is First Condition : If a candidate appears in all the required papers covered under the module and scores at least 25% marks in each paper, he/ she shall become eligible for exemption in those paper(s)in which he/she scores 60% or more marks. and Second Condition : If a candidate appears in all the required papers covered under the moduleand fails in only one paper covered under the module, he/ she shall become eligible for exemption in the remaining papers, if he/she scores 60% or more marks taken all such remaining papers together & at least 40% marks in each remaining paper. Now check more details about “CS Clarification Regarding Paper wise Exemption” from below…
CS Clarification Regarding Paper wise Exemption – ICSI
(a) Paperwise exemption is granted only on the basis of specific request received online through website www.icsi.edu from a registered student and complying all the requirements. There is one time payment of Rs. 1000/- (per subject).
(b) Students are required to apply for paper wise exemption on-line by logging into their account on www.icsi.edu before 9th April for June session of examinations and before 10th October for December session of examinations.
(c) The paperwise exemption once granted holds good during the validity period of registration or passing/completing the examination, whichever is earlier.
(d) Paper-wise exemptions based on scoring 60% marks in the examinations are being granted to the students automatically and in case the students are not interested in availing the exemption they may seek cancellation of the same by sending a formal request at firstname.lastname@example.org. If any student appears in the examinations disregarding the exemption granted on the basis of 60% marks and shown in the Admit Card, the appearance will be treated as valid and the exemption will be cancelled.
(e) It may be noted that candidates who apply for grant of paper wise exemption or seek cancellation of paper wise exemption already granted, must see and ensure that the exemption has been granted/cancelled accordingly. Candidates who would presume automatic grant or cancellation of paper wise exemption without obtaining written confirmation on time and absent themselves in any paper(s) of examination and/or appear in the exempted paper(s) would do so at their own risk and responsibility and the matter will be dealt with as per the above guidelines.
(f) Exemption once cancelled on request in writing shall not be granted again under any circumstances.
(g) Candidates who have passed either module of the Executive/Professional examination under the old syllabus shall be granted the paper wise exemption in the corresponding subject(s) on switchover to the new/latest syllabus.
(h) No exemption fee is payable for availing paper wise exemption on the basis of switchover or on the basis of securing 60% or more marks in previous sessions of examinations
(i) Please check at https://caknowledge.com///icsi-paper-wise-exemption-on-the-basis-of-higher-qualifications/ for exemptions granted on the basis of higher qualification of the student.
(j) Please check at http://www.icsi.edu/docs/website/faq_exemption.pdf for exemptions granted on the basis on 60% or aggregate of 60%
Paper-wise Exemptions are available only on the basis of passing (i) ICAI (The Institute of Cost Accountants of India) Final Examinations (ii) LL.B. Examinations (with 50% marks) or (iii) Members of ICSA-UK in selected subjects of Executive Programme & Professional Programme and no other exemptions are admissible on the basis of any other higher qualifications.
- ICSI CS Admit Card CS Executive, Professional
- Check CS Students Exam Enrollment Status
- CS Pass Percentage
- CS Executive Exam Toppers list, Merit List
- CS Inspection of Answer Books
- CS Verification of Marks
- CS Executive Result
- CS Professional Result
- CS Foundation Result
- CS Professional Executive Exam Time Table June 2017
If you have any query or suggestion regarding “CS Clarification Regarding Paper wise Exemption” then please tell us via below comment box….