Companies (Incorporation) Third Amendment Rule, 2019 in PDF. Ministry of Corporate Affairs issued new Companies (Incorporation) Third Amendment Rules 2019. we already provided The Companies (Incorporation) Amendment Rules, 2019. Read Complete News form Below.
Companies (Incorporation) Third Amendment Rule, 2019 in PDF
G.S.R. 275(E).—In exercise of the powers conferred by sub-sections (1) and (2) of section 469 of the Companies Act, 2013 (18 of 2013), the Central Government hereby makes the following rules further to amend the Companies (Incorporation) Rules, 2014, namely: —
1. (1) These rules may be called the Companies (Incorporation) Third Amendment Rules, 2019.
(2) They shall come into force from the date of there publication in the official Gazette
2. In the Companies (Incorporation) Rules, 2014 (hereinafter referred to as the said rules),
i) after rule 38, the following rule shall be inserted, namely.-
“38A. Application for registration of the Goods and Service Tax Identification Number (GSTIN), Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) registration and Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation(EPFO) registration
The application for incorporation of a company under rule 38 shall be accompanied by e-form AGILE (INC-35) containing an application for registration of the following numbers, namely:-
- (a) GSTIN with effect from 31st March, 2019
- (b) EPFO with effect from 8th April, 2019
- (c) ESIC with effect from 15th April, 2019
ii) in the said rules, after Form INC-34, the following form shall be inserted, namely:-