COMEDK UGET Admit Card (TAT) 2021, Hall Ticket – Get Admit Card Here
COMEDK UGET Admit Card (TAT) 2021, Hall Ticket – Get Admit Card Here. COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2021 will be released from 30th August 2021. COMEDK UGET is a ‘’Consortium of medical, Engineering and Dental colleges of Karnataka
COMEDK UGET Admit Card (TAT) 2021, Hall Ticket – Get Admit Card Here. COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2021 will be released from 30th August 2021. COMEDK UGET is a ‘’Consortium of medical, Engineering and Dental colleges of Karnataka for Under Graduate Entrance Test. It is administered by the COMEDK every year. Through this examination, candidates can apply to private college and their member institutions in Karnataka. It is a state-level entrance exam to get admission in engineering & architecture courses. This article has mentioned the important details related to the COMEDK UGET 2021 Admit Card (TAT).Check Out to know more information about the COMEDK UGET 2021 exam.
COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2021
COMEDK UGET Admit Card Date 2021Candidates can download the admit card from 30th August 2021- 13th September 2021. The application form was released on 22nd March 2021, and the last date to fill it was 3rd August 2021. The written examination will be conducted on 14th September 2021. The provisional answer key, along with the submission of the challenged answer key, will be started from 17th September 2021. Test scorecard will be made online on 26th September 2021. The counseling procedure will be started in October 2021. Download the admit card from the official website from here- Check Out
How to Download COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2021
- Navigate the official website link (link will be given above).
- Open the Applicant login Page on COMEDK website.
- Enter your Username/ Email ID or Password.
- Click on the login button and your Test Admission Ticket (TAT) will appear on your screen.
- Download the admit card and keep it safe till admission/counselling procedure.
- Take at least two-three printouts of it.
Test CentresThe test of COMEDK UGET 2021 will be conducted in various cities of the given below states. Andaman and Nicobar, Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, C.G., Tamilnadu, Punjab, Maharashtra, New Delhi, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Chandigarh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Jammu & Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, M.P., Manipur, Nagaland, Odisha, Puducherry, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Telangana, Tripura, UP, West Bengal.
Instructions for the candidates
- Must ensure that you have signed your test admission ticket by the respective invigilator of the exam centre.
- Must check the entries in TAT such as:
- Test Admission Ticket (TAT) Number.
- Candidate’s Name (as mentioned in the application form).
- Candidate’s address and contact details.
- Candidate’s Photo (as given in application form).
- Test centre and test timing.
- Photo Id proof details.
- Provision for pasting the passport size photograph (Box).
- Before appearing in the test, must read the instruction given on TAT carefully.
- Candidates can also download the admit card one day before examination and keep it safe till the admission procedure.
- Candidates are advised to do not laminate or change any entry made therein.