CMC Vellore Nursing 2021: Admit Card, Result, Admission Procedure. CMC Vellore Nursing 2021 Admit Card will be released on 10th September 2021. Christian Medical College (CMC), Vellore, offers admission into various UG & PG medical and nursing courses. Candidates seeking admission to the nursing courses in CMC Vellore have to appear on its entrance test named CMC Vellore Nursing 2021. This entrance exam makes the admission in B.Sc Nursing, Diploma in Nursing, Post Basic B.Sc Nursing, Post Basic Diploma in Nursing and Fellowship in Nursing and M.Sc Nursing courses. Applicants can check the complete details about the CMC Vellore Nursing exam, 2021, including an, admit card, exam dates, exam pattern, admission procedure, etc.
CMC Vellore Nursing 2021 Notifications
CMC Vellore 2021 Application Form for B.Sc Nursing (Group A) & Diploma in Nursing (Group B) has been closed now. The last date to submit the supportive documents was 30th June 2021.
CMC Vellore PG Nursing 2021 Admit Card will be released on 10th September 2021. To download the admit card for the CMC Vellore exam 2021, click here
CMC Vellore Nursing 2021 Mock Test is available now for practice. Click here to check the available mock test for the CMC Vellore exam 2021.
CMC Vellore Nursing 2021 Application Form for PG courses have been closed now. The last date for receipt of supporting documents & sponsorship forms was 30th June 2021.
CMC Vellore Nursing Exam Date 2021
Candidates can check the official exam dates of CMC Vellore Nursing 2021 from this section:
For UG Courses:
|Application Form Starts||27th April 2021|
|Online Application Form Closing Date with Payment||15th June 2021|
|Last date to submit supporting documents||22nd June 2021|
|Admit Card release||Two weeks before the exam|
|Courses||B.Sc (Nursing)||Diploma (Nursing)|
|Exam Date||17th September 2021(Morning)||17th September 2021(Evening)|
|Announcement of List for Step-2||–||–|
|Step-2 (Special tests and interviews)||–||–|
|Selection Results||25th & 26th November 2021||25th & 26th November 2021|
For PG Courses
|Application form release||16th March 2021|
|Last date – downloading application forms||20th June 2021|
|Last date – receipt of supporting documents||30th June 2021|
|Last date – receipt of sponsorship forms||30th June 2021|
|Hall ticket download||10th September 2021|
|Exam date (step 1)||17th September 2021|
|Announcement of the list of candidates – Step II||22nd September 2021|
|Step II (M.Sc. Nursing)|
|Registration and Medical checkup at Vellore||11th October 2021|
|Assessment of Knowledge and Skills||12th October/ 13th October 2021|
|Announcement of final selection list||13th October 2021|
|Admission registration and commencement of the course||13th October 2021|
|Step II (Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing, Post Basic Diploma in Nursing and Fellowship in Nursing Programmes)|
|Registration and Medical checkup at Vellore||13th October 2021|
|Personal Interviews||14th October 2021|
|Announcement of final selection list||16th October 2021|
|Admission registration and commencement of the course||25th & 26th November 2021|
CMC Vellore Nursing Admit Card
Applicants will download the CMC Vellore Nursing 2021 Admit Card 15 days after the commencement of the written exam. The admit card will be released on 10th September 2021(for PG courses). For UG courses, the admit card will be released soon. It is released through online mode on the website.
CMC Vellore Nursing Exam Pattern 2021
Applicants can get the pattern of exam for the CMC Vellore Nursing entrance exam (M.Sc Nursing) from here:
- Mode of Exam: The examination is conducted as Computer Based Test.
- Medium of Exam: The paper is published in English language only.
- Type of Questions: The question paper contain only Multiple Choice questions.
- Papers: General Paper AND/OR Speciality Paper.
- The General paper is consist of questions from Medical Surgical, Paediatrics, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Community Health, and Psychiatric Nursing.
- The Speciality paper is consist of questions specific to each of the 5 specialties.
|Preferences||Type of Paper|
|Only one preference||The candidate can take either the General paper OR the respective Speciality paper as per the preference.|
|Two preferences||The candidate can take either the General paper alone for both the specialities.|
General paper for one preference and Speciality paper for the other preference.
|However, the candidate cannot take TWO Speciality papers.|
CMC Vellore Nursing Result
The result of the shortlisted applicants for step-2 has been displayed on the notice boards of the college and the website. It will be declared soon on the official website. Shortlisted candidates will be intimated through e-mail or by speed post about step-2, held on October 2021 (M.Sc. Nursing) Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing, Post Basic Diploma in Nursing and Fellowship in Nursing Programmes). The final result will be announced in the the second week of November 2021.
CMC Vellore Nursing Admission 2021
The candidates shortlisted in step-1 (written test) will be called for step-2 (particular test and interview). A specific difficulty is conducted for testing the applicant’s character and aptitude. The interview process is part of step-2. Special tests and Interviews for the selection of applicants will be held on the Vellore campus. Applicants have to produce the original certificates for verification at the time of registration for step-2. Based on step-1 and step-2, the final admission will be provided.
CMC Vellore Nursing Application Form 2021
- The application form is available only through online mode.
- CMC Vellore Nursing 2021 application form has been released on march 2021(PG courses) & april 2021 (UG courses).
- The last date to submit the online application form is June 2021 (PG courses) & 30th june 2021 (UG courses).
- Applicants have to submit the supporting documents (where applicable) along with the application form till 30th june 2021 (PG courses) & june 2021 (UG courses).
- Enter valid e-mail ID in the application form and upload the recent passport size photograph and signature in the specified format.
- Take a printout of the completed application form for future references.
- Applicants have to pay the application fee of Rs. 800/- with additional fee of Rs. 500/- per course (for BSc (Nursing) course) or Rs. 100/- per course (Diploma in Nursing).
- The application fee for Post Basic B.Sc Nursing was Rs. 810/- per course.
- For Post Basic Diploma in Nursing, the application fee was Rs. 350/-, while for M.Sc in Nursing it was Rs. 1000/-.
- Application fee can be paid through Demand Draft drawn in Favour of “C.M.C. Vellore Association a/c” on any scheduled bank, payable in Vellore. Write your name and application number on the back side of the demand draft and send it to the college address before 1st April as per the year of admission.
- Fee can also be paid through Challan of ICICI bank and credit/debit card.
Christian Medical College (CMC),
IDA Scudder Road,
Tamil Nadu 632004
Applicants can check the complete eligibility criteria for CMC Vellore Nursing 2021 from here:
For Group A (B.Sc Nursing)
- Minimum Age Limit: Candidates age should be 17 years on or before 31st December as per the year of admission.
- Maximum Age Limit: The maximum age should be 30 years as on 1st July as per the year of admission.
- Qualifying Exam: Passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English subjects individually.
- Minimum Marks:Score 45% aggregate marks (40% for SC/ST) in PCB & English subjects individually.
- Only unmarried women candidates are eligible to apply.
For Group B (Diploma in Nursing):
- Minimum Age Limit: The age limit should be 17 years as on 31st December 2021.
- Maximum Age Limit: The maximum age should be 35 years as on the date of commencement of the course.
- Qualifying Exam: Passed Plus two (10+2) or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English.
- Minimum Marks: Obtain minimum 40% aggregate marks.
- Only Unmarried men or women can apply.
For PG Courses:
For Post Basic B.Sc Nursing:
- Qualifying Exam: Passed Higher Secondary/Senior Secondary/Intermediate/10+2/an equivalent examination recognized by the University/10 + 1 in or before the year 1986.
- Passed the qualification of Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery or alternate course.
- Permanent registration certificate with the State Registration Council for Nursing and Midwifery/alternate course approved by Indian Nursing Council.
- A certificate of Medical Fitness from an authorized Medical Officer.
For Post Basic Diploma in Nursing:
- Qualifying Exam: Passed the qualification of Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery or alternate course/B.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. (Honors) in Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing
- Permanent registration certificate from the State Nursing Council for Nursing and Midwifery or alternate course (applicable to male candidates).
- Minimum one year of work experience as on 1st September 2021 in any clinical area in the hospital or in the community.
- A certificate of Medical Fitness from an authorized Medical Officer.
For M.Sc Nursing:
- Qualifying Exam: Must pass B.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. (Hons.) in Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing from the recognized institution.
- Minimum Marks: The qualifying exam must be passed with minimum 55% aggregate marks.
- Must register with State Registration Council of Nursing and midwifery/alternate course.
- Minimum one year of experience in a hospital or in a College or in School of Nursing or in Community Health Programme from the date of registration in the State Nursing Council.
- Medical fitness certificate from an authorized medical officer.