CMC Vellore Application Form 2022 – Apply Online Here. Christian Medical College (CMC), Vellore, is a private educational and research institution that provides education in the medical field. The University organizes its university-level exam called as CMC Vellore examination. It is conducted to offer admission to the UG, PG, diploma & doctor degree courses. The courses are MBBS, B.Sc Nursing, AHS, Diploma Nursing, AHS Diploma, MPH, MSc, etc. The CMC Vellore admission into the MBBS course will be based on the NEET score. In this article, we are providing complete information about CMC Vellore Application Form 2022.
To read more about the CMC Vellore exam, click here
CMC Vellore Application Form 2022
CMC Vellore Application Form 2022 for PG medical, Diploma, MCH Neurosurgery courses can be submitted soon.
Candidates can get the CMC Vellore application for UG & PG courses through online mode from the website. Other details about CMC Vellore online registration are listed below:
- No other mode is applicable to get the CMC Vellore 2022 application form.
- The application form will be available from 2nd week of February 2022.
- Last date for CMC Vellore registration will be the Last week of March 2022.
- Click here to apply for the CMC Vellore application for exam 2022.
- Before filling the application form, candidates must read the instruction carefully.
- Upload your scanned photograph (Size: 80 KB, Dimension: 150 pixels X 150 pixels) & signature (Size: 50 KB, Dimension: 150 pixels X 50 pixels) in a JPEG format.
- Candidates can apply for more than one course in the same application form.
- A candidate can apply for a maximum of 7 courses in Group A (Including MBBS) & 5 courses with a maximum of 2 entrance exam papers in Group B.
- Keep the print copy of the completed application form & the application confirmation page for future reference.
The CMC Vellore application fee can be submitted through Challan or Online payment using Credit Card / Debit Card /Net Banking. The Challan must be deposited at any branch of ICICI Bank. For PG Courses, the application fee is Rs. 750 plus Rs. 600 (registration fee) per course. The application fee for UG courses is Rs. 800 plus a fee per course applied. The course fee is below:
|MBBS, BSc (Nursing) & AHS Degree Courses||Rs. 500|
|Diploma in Nursing and other AHS diplomas/ Fellowships||Rs. 100|
|MPH and MSc courses||Rs. 500|
Note: The fee is non-refundable.
The complete eligibility criteria are mentioned below:
- For UG Courses: Candidates must complete their 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry & Biology subjects from recognized board.
- NEET Score: Candidates, those apply for MBBS exam have a valid NEET scorecard.
- For PG Courses: Candidates have to pass their bachelor or graduation degree from recognized university.
CMC Vellore Application Dates 2022
Check the tentative application dates of the CMC Vellore entrance exam application below:
|Registration starts from||2nd week of February 2022|
|Last date for registration & fee payment||Last week of March 2022|
|Last date to upload documents||2nd week of June 2022|
|Submission of NEET 2022 scores||4th week of June 2022|
|Release of admit card||October 2022|
|Date of examination||Group A||Group B|
|October 2022||October/ November 2022|
|Announcement of the list for step- 2||November 2022|
|Unique test and interview for step – 2||November 2022|
|Declaration of result||November 2022|
|Counselling registration begins||November/ December 2022|
|Commencement of classes||November/ December 2022|
How to Apply
Candidates can check the following steps to know about how to apply for CMC Vellore online application:
- Visit to the official link. (Link is provided above)
- Click on that link.
- Read the instruction carefully.
- Now, Click on the “Apply Online” button.
- Fill your basic details for registration such as name, gender, date of birth, email & mobile number.
- After that, click on the “Register” button.
- Note down your “Temporary Registration No.” & Random No.” for the application process.
- Now, sign with the “Temporary Registration No.” & “Application Number”.
- The application form will be displayed on the screen.
- You have to fill your personal details & click on “Submit & Go Next”.
- Note down your application number.
- Select the course applied for & exam city center.
- Now, you have to upload your scanned images, i.e. photograph & signature.
- The dimension of the photograph & signature should be 150 pixels (width & height). The size of the scanned images didn’t exceed 80 KB (Photograph) & 50 KB (Signature).
- After image upload, you have to pay the application fee.
- At last, keep the printout of the filled application form for further use.