CMC Vellore Application Form 2019, Released – Apply Online Here
CMC Vellore Application Form 2019, Released – Apply Online Here. Christian Medical College (CMC), Vellore is private educational and research Institution provides education in the medical field. The University organizes their university-level exam called as CMC Vellore examination. It is conducted to offer admission to the UG, PG, diploma & doctor degree courses. The courses are MBBS, B.Sc Nursing, AHS, Diploma Nursing, AHS Diploma, MPH, MSc, etc. The CMC Vellore admission into MBBS course will be based on NEET score. In this article, we are providing complete information about CMC Vellore 2019 Application Form.
CMC Vellore Application Form 2019
CMC Vellore 2019 Application Form for PG medical, Diploma, MCH Nuerosurgery courses can be submitted till 7th February 2019.
Candidates can get the application for UG & PG courses through online mode from the website. Other details about CMC Vellore online registration are listed below:
- No other mode is applicable to get the CMC Vellore 2019 application form.
- The application form is available from 21st February 2019.
- Last date for CMC Vellore registration will be the 26th March 2019.
- Before filling the application form, candidates must read the instruction carefully.
- Upload your scanned photograph (Size: 80 KB, Dimension: 150 pixels X 150 pixels) & signature (Size: 50 KB, Dimension: 150 pixels X 50 pixels) in a JPEG format.
- Candidates can apply for more than one course in the same application form.
- A candidate can apply for a maximum of 7 courses in Group A (Including MBBS) & 5 courses with a maximum of 2 entrance exam papers in Group B.
- Keep the print copy of the completed application form & the application confirmation page for future reference.
The application fee can be submitted through Challan or Online payment using Credit Card / Debit Card /Net Banking. The Challan must be deposited at any branch of ICICI Bank. For PG Courses, the application fee is Rs. 750 plus Rs. 600 (registration fee) per each course. The application fee for UG courses is Rs. 800 plus a fee per course applied. The course fee below:
|MBBS, BSc (Nursing) & AHS Degree Courses||Rs. 500|
|Diploma in Nursing and other AHS diplomas/ Fellowships||Rs. 100|
|MPH and MSc courses||Rs. 500|
Note: The fee is non-refundable.
The complete eligibility criteria are mentioned below:
- For UG Courses: Candidates must complete their 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry & Biology subjects from recognized board.
- NEET Score: Candidates, those apply for MBBS exam have a valid NEET scorecard.
- For PG Courses: Candidates have to pass their bachelor or graduation degree from recognized university.
CMC Vellore Application Dates 2019
Check the official application dates of CMC Vellore entrance exam application below:
|For UG Courses:|
|Online Application Released||21st February 2019|
|Form submission Last date||26th March 2019|
|Last date to submit supporting documents||2nd April 2019|
|Date of Exam||15th May 2019|
|For PG Courses:|
|Application Form Availability||25th November 2018|
|Last date of form submission||7th February 2019|
|Online submission of NEET PG 2019 scores||15th February 2019|
How to Apply
Candidates can check the following steps to know about how to apply for CMC Vellore online application:
- Visit to the official link. (Link is provided above)
- Click on that link.
- Read the instruction carefully.
- Now, Click on the “Apply Online” button.
- Fill your basic details for registration such as name, gender, date of birth, email & mobile number.
- After that, click on the “Register” button.
- Note down your “Temporary Registration No.” & Random No.” for the application process.
- Now, sign with the “Temporary Registration No.” & “Application Number”.
- The application form will be displayed on the screen.
- You have to fill your personal details & click on “Submit & Go Next”.
- Note down your application number.
- Select the course applied for & exam city center.
- Now, you have to upload your scanned images, i.e. photograph & signature.
- The dimension of the photograph & signature should be 150 pixels (width & height). The size of the scanned images didn’t exceed 80 KB (Photograph) & 50 KB (Signature).
- After image upload, you have to pay the application fee.
- At last, keep the printout of the filled application form for further use.