CMAT Registration 2022 Starting soon – Apply Here. Candidates can register online mode. CMAT 2022 (Common Management Admission Test) is conducted to offer PG management courses such as PGDM, MBA, PGCM, Executive PGDM, etc. It is a national level entrance exam that is conducted in January. All AICTE approved institutions and Universities consider the CMAT 2022 scorecard for providing admission. In this article, candidates can check the CMAT registration 2022 details.
CMAT Registration 2022
Here we have mentioned details about the registration process for the exam:
- CMAT registration 2022 can be done through online mode only.
- Online registration will be started from 4th week of December 2021.
- Click here to apply for the examination going to held in 2022.
- The application form will be filled till 1st week of March 2022. Candidates are advised not to wait for the last date and apply as soon as possible.
- Candidates must pay the fee and fill all the required details correctly.
- Scanned images of photograph and signature must be uploaded in the prescribed format. Otherwise, the form will be rejected.
- Fee payment via challan can be done till 1st week of March 2022.
- Candidates must check the application form carefully before clicking on submit button.
- Don’t forget to take a printout of the application form for future use.
The application fee can be paid via credit card/debit card/net banking, and Challan deposited in any branch of SBI. GEN/OBC candidates must pay Rs.1400/- (Rs. 700/- for SC/ST/PwD candidates).
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria of CMAT in this section of the article:
- Nationality: Indian citizens are eligible to apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must hold the bachelor’s degree from a recognized college or University in any stream.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates who are in final year of graduation are also eligible to apply. Such candidates have to submit the proof of passing the qualifying exam at the time of admission.
- Age Limit: No age restriction will be there to appear in the CMAT exam.
CMAT Application Dates 2022
Aspiring candidates can check the official application dates of CMAT 2022 from the below table:
|Starting of online registration||4th week of December 2021|
|Last date to register||1st week of March 2022|
|Last date of fee payment online||1st week of March 2022|
|Online Correction in the particulars||1st week of March 2022|
|Availability of Admit Card||4th week of March 2022|
|CMAT 2022 Exam||Last week of March 2022|
|Declaration of result||1st week of April 2022|
|Availability of scorecard||1st week of April 2022|
How to Apply
Candidates can follow these steps to apply for CMAT 2022:
- Visit the official link.
- The first step is of self-registration.
- After completing registration, Candidates can log in their account using email ID and password.
- Now, the candidate is required to pay the fee.
- After making payment, candidates have to fill details and upload images of photograph and signature.
- Verify all the entered details; accept the declaration and click on “I Agree”.
- At last, click on submit button to submit your application form.