CLAT Admit Card 2022, Releasing Date – Get Admit Card Here
CLAT Admit Card 2022, Releasing Date – Get Admit Card Here. CLAT Admit Card 2022 will be released in the second week of April 2022. Common-Law Admission Test (CLAT) is a national level examination for law aspirants.
CLAT Admit Card 2022, Releasing Date – Get Admit Card Here. CLAT Admit Card 2022 will be released in the second week of April 2022. Common-Law Admission Test (CLAT) is a national level examination for law aspirants. It is a yearly examination organised by National Law Universities (NLUs) on a rotation basis. Students seeking admission in UG and PG law courses (LLB & LLM) can apply for this examination. Various NLUs, government and private colleges of the country give admission to students through CLAT scores. Here we are providing details about CLAT 2022 admit card.
CLAT Admit Card 2022Successfully registered candidates will be able to get the CLAT hall ticket 2022 via online mode. Candidates have to login into their account to download it. CLAT admit card will not be provided through any offline method. Candidates should preserve the admit card till the admission process. Admit card is the mandatory document that should be carried at the examination centre.
Details Mentioned in Admit Card
- Candidate’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Registration ID/ Roll Number
- Exam Date & Timing
- Centre of Exam
- Course Applied for
- Instructions for exam
CLAT 2022 Admit Card DateCandidates will be able to download the CLAT admit card 2022 in the second week of April 2022. Candidates can download the admit card till the exam date. The authority will examine this in June 2022. CLAT Result 2022 will be provided to students through the official site. The merit list will be released along with the result. Only qualified candidates will be able to participate in the counselling process. CLAT Counselling 2022 will be started in August 2022.
How to Download CLAT Admit CardHere we are providing some important instructions to download the admit card:
- Visit the official website link (link will be provided above).
- A new login page will be displayed on the screen.
- Enter your Registered Email ID and Password carefully.
- After filling the details, click on the “Login” button.
- The admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download and take printout of it.
- Don’t forget to take some extra printouts and keep them safe for further use.
Documents Required at Exam CentreOn the examination day, candidates have to bring anyone valid identity proof along with the admit card. Candidates who do not bring any ID proof will not be permitted to write the examination. Candidates can bring any one of the following ID proofs:
- Aadhaar Card.
- PAN Card.
- Driving License.
- Voter ID Card.
- Any other official document issued by Union or State Government.
Instructions for CandidatesHere we are providing some instructions for candidates for exam day:
- Candidates should check the details mentioned in the admit card and if any discrepancy found contact to the CLAT officials.
- Visit the exam centre before one day from the examination.
- Students will not be allowed to enter in the examination hall without valid admit card & ID proof.