CIPET JEE 2022: Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Dates. CIPET JEE 2022 Notification for Diploma courses will be released in January 2022. CIPET JEE 2022 is a Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology that conducts the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE). Through this exam, interested candidates can take admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Plastic Processing and Testing, Post Graduate Diploma in Plastics Testing and Quality Management, Post Diploma in Plastics Mould Design with CAD/CAM, Diploma in Plastics Mould Technology and Diploma in Plastics Technology. It also offers degree courses in B.E./B.Tech, M.E./M.Tech and M.Sc in its affiliated institutions. Candidates applying for the CIPET JEE 2022 can check exam dates, application form, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus, etc.
CIPET Exam Dates 2022
Here we are providing the dates of CIPET JEE for Diploma courses:
|Application release||2nd week of January 2022|
|Last date for application submission||1st week of July 2022|
|Admit card release||Last week of July 2022|
|Exam date||1st week of August 2022|
|Commencement of courses||September 222|
Candidates can get here the tentative exam dates of CIPET JEE 2022:
|Commencement of online application form||2nd week of January 2022|
|Last date for sale and receipt of filled-in application form||–|
|Admit Card issue date||–|
|Date of examination||–|
|Admission Starts from||–|
CIPET JEE Application Form 2022
- Interested candidates can fill the CIPET JEE application form through online mode.
- Application form for diploma courses will be available from 2nd week of january 2022.
- Candidates can get the application form for other courses in the month of April/May.
- Examination centre will not be changed once the candidate submits the application form.
- Application form will not be accepted after the last date of submission.
- At the time of filling the application form, candidate has to upload the scanned photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Candidate is required to submit the filled-in application along with enclosures (DOB certificate, attested photocopies of X / Diploma / Degree Certificates, attested community certificate [for SC, ST, OBC (NCL) candidates)], residential proof for North Eastern State Region, if applicable) to the following address:
CIPET Head Office,
Guindy, Chennai – 600032
- The application fee is Rs. 250/- for general candidates and Rs. 50/- for SC/ST.
- The fee can pay by Demand Draft drawn in favor of CIPET payable at Bhubaneswar.
- There is no application fee for candidates belonging from Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, Tripura.
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria before applying for the CIPET JEE 2022 entrance exam:
- Maximum age limit for M.Sc (Tech) is 21 years as on 31st July 2022.
- For PGD-PPT, PGD-PTQM, PD-PMD with CAD/CAM candidates, the maximum age limit is 25 years and 20 years for that of DPMT & DPT.
- Relaxation:There is relaxation in age for the SC/ST/North Eastern candidates.
|For PGD-PPT||Three-year degree in science stream with Chemistry.|
|For PGD-PTQM||Three years of degree in science stream with Chemistry, Physics & Mathematics.|
|For PD-PMD with CAD/CAM||Three-year Diploma in Mechanical, Plastics Technology, Tool/Production Engineering, Mechatronics, Automobile Engineering, Tool & Die Making, DPMT/DPT (CIPET) or equivalent exam.|
|For DPMT & DPT||Matric passes candidates with Science, Mathematics and English can apply for this course.|
|For M.E/M.Tech-(Plastic Engineering/Technology)||B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc. Engg.(4years) in Mechanical / Chemical/ Production/Polymer/Plastics Engineering/Technology|
M.Sc. in Polymer Science/Chemistry with Polymer specialisation
|M.Tech-PNT||B.E./B.Tech.(4years) in Mechanical Plastics/ Engineering/Technology/Polymer/Chemical|
M.Sc. in Polymer Science/Physics/Chemistry with valid GATE score
|M.Sc.-PS||B.Sc. (Science) Degree with Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry/Polymer Science/Applied Chemistry/Industrial Polymer Chemistry/Chemistry as one of the primary subject|
|M.Sc. (Tech)||H.Sc./12th with Maths, Physics & Chemistry|
CIPET JEE Exam Pattern 2022
Candidates can prepare according to the exam pattern given below:
- Duration of Exam: The Main exam will be conducted in 2 hours and Preliminary exam will be conducted in 3 hours.
- Subjects: As per academic qualification and GK.
- Maximum Questions: Total of 100 questions will be asked in exam.
- Type of Exam: It will be of Objective Type Question.
- Parts: It will consist of two parts, i.e. first is Preliminary exam and second is Main exam.
CIPET JEE Syllabus
The questions will be asked from the subjects they studied in bachelor’s degree courses to check their knowledge. It also included subjects such as mathematics, physics, chemistry & English. For the preliminary part, candidates can make their general knowledge strong.
CIPET JEE Hall Ticket
CIPET JEE 2022 hall ticket will be released in July 2022. Hall tickets can be accessed from the official website. It contains the entrance exam details such as the date of the exam, time and venue, and some necessary instructions regarding the written exam.
CIPET JEE Result
The CIPET JEE 2022 results will be announced in the 3rd week of august 2022 (expected). Candidates can access their scores online from the official website. Candidates can check their scores and proceed with the admission procedure according to their scores.
CIPET JEE 2022 Admission
Selection will be strictly provided based on the candidate’s performance in the entrance exam of CIPET JEE. A call letter will be provided to the selected candidates for admission. The selected candidates have to submit the original certificates of their qualification, DOB, community certificate and any other reservation quota (if applicable) at the time of admission.