CIPET JEE 2019: Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Dates
CIPET JEE 2019: Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Dates. CIPET JEE 2019 Notification for Diploma courses has been released now. CIPET JEE 2019 is a Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology who conducts the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE). Through this exam, interested candidates can take admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Plastic Processing and Testing, Post Graduate Diploma in Plastics Testing and Quality Management, Post Diploma in Plastics Mould Design with CAD/CAM, Diploma in Plastics Mould Technology and Diploma in Plastics Technology. It also offers degree courses in B.E./B.Tech, M.E./M.Tech and M.Sc in its affiliated institutions. Those candidates who are applying for the CIPET JEE 2019 can check exam dates, application form, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus, etc.
CIPET Exam Dates 2019
Here we are providing the official dates of CIPET JEE for Diploma courses:
|Application release||28th April 2019|
|Last date for application submission||May 2019|
|Admit card release||June 2019|
|Exam date||June 2019|
|Commencement of courses||1st August 2019|
Candidates can get here the tentative exam dates of CIPET JEE 2019:
|Commencement of online application form||April/May 2019|
|Last date for sale and receipt of filled-in application form||1st week of June 2019|
|Admit Card issue date||May 2019|
|Date of examination||4th week of June 2019|
|Result Declaration||2nd week of July 2019|
|Admission Starts from||3rd week of July 2019|
CIPET JEE Application Form 2019
- Interested candidates can fill the CIPET JEE application form through online mode.
- Application form for diploma courses will be available from 28th April 2019.
- Candidates can get the application form for other courses in the month of April/May.
- Examination centre will not be changed once the candidate submits the application form.
- Application form will not be accepted after the last date of submission.
- At the time of filling the application form, candidate has to upload the scanned photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Candidate is required to submit the filled-in application along with enclosures (DOB certificate, attested photocopies of X / Diploma / Degree Certificates, attested community certificate [for SC, ST, OBC (NCL) candidates)], residential proof for North Eastern State Region, if applicable) to the following address:
CIPET Head Office,
Guindy, Chennai – 600032
- The application fee is Rs. 250/- for general candidates and Rs. 50/- for SC/ST.
- The fee can pay by Demand Draft drawn in favor of CIPET payable at Bhubaneswar.
- There is no application fee for candidates belonging from Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, Tripura.
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria before applying for the CIPET JEE 2019 entrance exam:
- Maximum age limit for M.Sc (Tech) is 21 years as on 31st July 2019.
- For PGD-PPT, PGD-PTQM, PD-PMD with CAD/CAM candidates, the maximum age limit is 25 years and 20 years for that of DPMT & DPT.
- Relaxation:There is relaxation in age for the SC/ST/North Eastern candidates.
|For PGD-PPT||3 year degree in science stream with Chemistry.|
|For PGD-PTQM||3 years of degree in science stream with Chemistry, Physics & Mathematics.|
|For PD-PMD with CAD/CAM||3 year Diploma in Mechanical, Plastics Technology, Tool/Production Engineering, Mechatronics, Automobile Engineering, Tool & Die Making, DPMT/DPT (CIPET) or equivalent exam.|
|For DPMT & DPT||Matric pass candidates with Science, Mathematics and English can apply for this course.|
|For M.E/M.Tech-(Plastic Engineering/Technology)||B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc. Engg.(4years) in Mechanical / Chemical/ Production/Polymer/Plastics Engineering/Technology
M.Sc. in Polymer Science/Chemistry with Polymer specialization
|M.Tech-PNT||B.E./B.Tech.(4years) in Mechanical Plastics/ Engineering/Technology/Polymer/Chemical
M.Sc. in Polymer Science/Physics/Chemistry with valid GATE score
|M.Sc.-PS||B.Sc. (Science) Degree with Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry/Polymer Science/Applied Chemistry/Industrial Polymer Chemistry/Chemistry as one of the major subject|
|M.Sc. (Tech)||H.Sc./12th with Maths, Physics & Chemistry|
CIPET JEE Exam Pattern 2019
Candidates can prepare according to the exam pattern given below:
- Duration of Exam: The Main exam will be conducted in 2 hours and Preliminary exam will be conducted in 3 hours.
- Subjects: As per academic qualification and GK.
- Maximum Questions: Total of 100 questions will be asked in exam.
- Type of Exam: It will be of Objective Type Question.
- Parts: It will consist of two parts, i.e. first is Preliminary exam and second is Main exam.
CIPET JEE Syllabus
The questions will be asked from the subjects that they studied in bachelor’s degree course to check their knowledge. It also included subjects such as mathematics, physics, chemistry & English. For preliminary part, candidates can make their general knowledge strong.
CIPET JEE Hall Ticket
CIPET JEE 2019 hall ticket will be released in the month of May 2019. Hall tickets can be accessed from the official website. It contains the details of entrance exam such as date of exam, time and venue of the exam and some necessary instruction regarding written exam.
CIPET JEE Result
The CIPET JEE 2019 results will be announced in the 2nd week of July (expected). Candidates can access their scores online from the official website. Candidates can check their score and proceed for the admission procedure according to their score.
CIPET JEE 2019 Admission
Selection will be strictly provided on the basis of performance of the candidate in the entrance exam of CIPET JEE. A call letter will be provided to the selected candidates for admission. The selected candidates have to submit the original certificates of their qualification, DOB, community certificate and any other reservation quota (if applicable), at the time of admission.