Chhattisgarh NEET Counselling 2021. Chhattisgarh NEET counselling 2021 will be started in the second week of September 2021. The complete counselling procedure is monitored by the Directorate of Medical Education, Raipur. The counselling will be conducted based on the NEET-UG entrance examination. The admission will be offered in the MBBS/BDS bachelor degree state private and government medical/dental colleges. There is no state-level entrance examination conducted to provide admission. For complete information about Chhattisgarh NEET counselling 2021, candidates should go through this article.
Chhattisgarh NEET Counselling 2021
The NEET counselling will be conducted online mode. As per the registration of the candidates, the authority will publish the merit list of the selected candidates. The complete information regarding online NEET counselling and schedule will be posted on the website. Candidates have to log in on the website and should register themselves for the counselling. Candidates have to pay Rs. 1000/- (for all categories) as a counselling fee. The counselling will be started after the completion of 15% All India Quota counselling. The counselling will be conducted on various rounds according to the availability of seats after each phase of counselling.
Chhattisgarh MBBS/BDS Counselling Schedule 2021
The schedule for NEET counselling 2021 in Chhattisgarh is given below. The given program is tentative. We will update the official plan after its declaration by the official authority.
|Online registration, choice filling and locking||August 2021|
|Last Date for Registration||Last week of August 2021|
|Last date of joining (1st round)||1st week of September 2021|
|Second round counselling||Last week of September 2021|
|Last date for 2nd round||3rd week of September 2021|
|Mop-up round||October 2021|
|Last date of joining||–|
Selection & Admission Procedure
The admission/counselling procedure is followed by the given below method:
- First, candidates have to register on the website as per the prescribed date and time.
- Candidates have to create the User ID and Password for subsequent logins.
- The counselling fee also to be paid in this procedure.
- After registration, candidates have to proceed for the document verification.
- It is necessary to carry the original documents along with the one set of photocopy for the verification.
- If candidates will miss any of the required documents, then they will not be allowed to sit in the counselling.
Choice Filling & Locking:
- In this step, candidates need to fill the choices for colleges in which they want to get admission.
- Without choice filling and locking no candidates will be allotted the seat.
- Candidates are advised do not forget to lock the filled choices and also the printout of it.
- The seat allotment result will be displayed on the website after a few days of choice filling.
- The seats will be allotted as per the candidate’s choice filling, rank of candidate and the availability of seats in the participating colleges.
- Candidates can report to the allotted college for admission along with the provisional admission letter.
The reservation in the state of Chhattisgarh is applicable as per the norms and policy of the state government. Candidates are instructed to keep ready their relevant certificates in support of claiming the reservation. However, the reservation criteria will be published along with the admission information brochure for each participating institution.
Document Required at the Time of Counselling
Candidates have to bring two photocopies of the given documents.
- NEET 2021 Admit Card
- NEET 2021 Rank Card
- 10th Mark Sheet/Birth Certificate
- 12th Mark Sheet
- Category Certificate
- Chattisgarh State Residential Certificate
- Chattisgarh State Character Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Cadre Soldier/Handicapped/Freedom Fighter Certificate (If applicable)
Document Required at the Time of Admission
- Allotment Letter
- Rural service bond (For MBBS)
- Course Quittance Service Bond (For MBBS)
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Gap Certificate
- Aadhaar Card/Other Photo Identity Proof
- 4 Passport Size Color/Black & White Photograph (Same Negative)
- College Fee/Courses Fee/