Check Income Tax Refund Status Online 2021-22 Step by Step Guide
Check Income Tax Refund Status Online 2020-21. here we are providing complete procedure for how to Check Your Income Tax Refund Status Online.
Content in this Article
Check Income Tax Refund Status Online 2021-22. here we are providing a complete procedure for how to Check Your Income Tax Refund Status Online. There are many queries related to Income Tax Refund Status like - Income Tax Refund Status for AY 2021-22, Income Tax Refund Status for AY 2018-19, Income Tax Refund Status for AY 2017-18, Income Tax Refund Status for AY 2013-14, Income Tax Refund Status for AY 2012-13.Online Refund Status - Tax Information Network - NSDL, Check Income Tax Refund Status, Check Status of Income Tax Refund Online, income tax refund phone number, How to check your Income Tax Refund online, income tax refund enquiry, Check status of tax refund by Income Tax Department etc, here we are providing complete solution of these Queries. Now You can Scroll down below And Check Income Tax Refund Status Online. If you like this article then please like us on Facebook so that you can get our updates in future ……….and subscribe to our mailing list ” freely “Must Read'Refund paid' status is also being reflected in the 'Tax Credit Statements' in Form 26AS. Please enter your Permanent Account Number and Assessment Year for which status of refund is to be tracked.
Check Income Tax Refund Status OnlineThe 'Refund Banker Scheme,' which commenced from 24th Jan 2007, is now operational for Non-corporate taxpayers assessed in Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Pune, Patna, Cochin, Trivandrum, Chandigarh, Allahabad, and Kanpur. In the 'Refund Banker Scheme' the refunds generated on processing of Income tax Returns by the Assessing officers/ CPC-Bangalore are transmitted to State Bank of India, CMP branch, Mumbai (Refund Banker) on the next day of processing for further distribution to taxpayers.
- Top Reasons for Income Tax Refund Failure
- Procedure for Re-issue of Income tax Refund
- Income Tax Slab Rates
- Which ITR to be Filed? - How to Choose ITR Form
Refunds are being sent in following two modes:
- RTGS / NECS: To enable credit of refund directly to the bank account, Taxpayer.s Bank A/c (at least 10 digits), MICR code of bank branch and correct communication address is mandatory.
- Paper Cheque: Bank Account No, Correct address is mandatory.
Other RefundsStatus of 'paid' refund, being paid other than through 'Refund Banker,' can also be viewed at www.tin-nsdl.com by entering the 'PAN' and 'Assessment Year' below.
Steps to Check Income Tax Refund Status
- Step 1 - Visit on Income Tax InformatioN Official Website https://www.tin-nsdl.com/
- Step 2 - After Visit on official Website please click on "Status of Tax Refund"
- Step 3 - Now you may reach at official income tax refund status page, click here for direct visit on Income tax refund status page
- Step 4 - After Reach at official page of Income tax refund, Please enter you PAN Number and Select Assessment Year for which you want to check your refund status and Click on Submit Button
- Step 5 - Now New page is Open and it will Show you Income tax Refund Status, if you are not able to see your Refund status then please contact to your assessing officer as soon possible.