Characteristics of a Charitable Organisation, Forms of Activities of Charity
Characteristics of a Charitable Organisation, Forms of Activities of Charity. Alternative names used for referring to Charities in India, Important Points, Characteristics of NPO. List of Some form of activities of charitable organizations. Now check more details from below.....
Characteristics of a Charitable Organisation
Important Points to Remember
- NPO - Not for Profit Organisation
- NGO - Non-governmental organization
- VO - Voluntary organization
- CSO - Civil society organization
- CBO - Community based organization
- Charitable organization
- TSO - Third sector organization
Forms of Activities of CharityNon-profit organizations in India today encompass a wide-range of activities, including designing and implementing innovative programs in various sectors of development, research, documentation, and training and advocacy. They range from very small people’s organizations to highly sophisticated and technologically advanced research and health care or educational institutions. Some form of activities of charitable organizations include:
- Advocacy - Charitable organisations working on advocacy or campaigning on issues or causes and they do not implement programs.
- Consultancy / Research Organizations - Charitable organisation working on social and development research as well as consultancy.
- Training / Capacity Building Organizations - Charitable organisation helping other charity organizations by training & capacity building.
- Networking Organizations - Charitable organisations providing networking opportunities in a specific field.
- Mother NGOs - These charitable organisations have a work focus, but instead of implementing projects, they identify projects and monitor, evaluate and build capacities of participating NGOs.
- Grass root Organizations -Charitable organisations working directly with the community
- City Based Organizations - These Charitable organisations restrict their focus to cities.
- National Organizations - Charitable organisations with national presence.
- Self Help Groups - Formed by beneficiary communities, typically women who come together in a group of 10 plus.
- Religious NGOs
- Evolution and Growth of Non Profit Organisations In India
- Meaning of NPO (Non Profit Organisation), Definition of Charitable Purpose
- Taxation of Charitable Trust – Application, Exemption, Returns, Auditing
- Transfer Pricing – Meaning, Methods, Compliances, Penalties, Report
- Major Highlights Budget 2017, Changes Made by Finance Bill 2017
- PAN Card Application for Charitable Trust
- Charitable Trust Introduction and Registration
- Registration of Section 8 Company – Charitable Companies
- Corpus Fund – How this fund is created?, Taxability and All Other Details
- PAN Card – What is PAN Card?, What is PAN Card?, Know your PAN
- List of All Incomes Exempted from Income Tax