CG PPT Eligibility 2022, Age, Qualification & Domicile Criteria. Chhattisgarh Pre Polytechnic Test (CG PPT 2022) is conducted for diploma engineering admission in the government and private polytechnic institutions of Chhattisgarh. Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGPEB), also known as CG Vyapam is the exam conducting authority of CG PPT. iT is a state level polytechnic examination. Admission is done on the basis of candidate’s merit in entrance test. In this article, we are discussing about CG PPT Eligibility Criteria 2022.
CG PPT Eligibility 2022
Aspirants are suggested to read the CG PPT Eligibility Criteria 2022 before moving towards the filling of application form. Here, we have mentioned the complete conditions for CG PPT Eligibility 2022. Candidates who are fulfilling all the eligibility norms will be eligible for admission. Check below the qualification eligibility, domicile eligibility and age criteria for this exam.
- Candidate must be the resident of Chhattisgarh.
- Candidates should have the domicile certificate of Chhattisgarh state.
- Qualifying Exam: The requisite qualification for admission to diploma engineering is 10th or its equivalent examination passed from the recognized board of Chhattisgarh or any other recognized board of India.
- Subjects: Aspirants have to pass the qualifying examination with Science and Mathematics subjects.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to pass Mathematics and Science separately at qualifying examination.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates belonging from general category have to score minimum 35% marks in the qualifying examination (10th).
- No minimum marks will be required for reserved category (SC/ST/OBC/PwD) candidates, they have to secure only passing marks in 10th/matriculation exam.
- The age of the applicants should not be more than 30 years as on 1st July 2022.
- For SC/ST/OBC/Female/PwD categories candidates, the age limit should be 33 years.
- Candidates whose age is more than 30 years will not be eligible for admission.