CG PPT Eligibility 2019, Age, Qualification & Domicile Criteria. Chhattisgarh Pre Polytechnic Test (CG PPT) is conducted for diploma engineering admission in the government and private polytechnic institutions of Chhattisgarh. Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGPEB), also known as CG Vyapam is the exam conducting authority of CG PPT. iT is a state level polytechnic examination. Admission is done on the basis of candidate’s merit in entrance test. In this article, we are discussing about CG PPT Eligibility Criteria 2019.
CG PPT 2019 Eligibility
Aspirants are suggested to read the CG PPT Eligibility Criteria 2019 before moving towards the filling of application form. Here, we have mentioned the complete conditions for CG PPT 2019 Eligibility. Candidates who are fulfilling all the eligibility norms will be eligible for admission. Check below the qualification eligibility, domicile eligibility and age criteria for this exam.
- Candidate must be the resident of Chhattisgarh.
- Candidates should have the domicile certificate of Chhattisgarh state.
- Qualifying Exam: The requisite qualification for admission to diploma engineering is 10th or its equivalent examination passed from the recognized board of Chhattisgarh or any other recognized board of India.
- Subjects: Aspirants have to pass the qualifying examination with Science and Mathematics subjects.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to pass Mathematics and Science separately at qualifying examination.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates belonging from general category have to score minimum 35% marks in the qualifying examination (10th).
- No minimum marks will be required for reserved category (SC/ST/OBC/PwD) candidates, they have to secure only passing marks in 10th/matriculation exam.
- The age of the applicants should not be more than 30 years as on 1st July 2019.
- For SC/ST/OBC/Female/PwD categories candidates, the age limit should be 33 years.
- Candidates whose age is more than 30 years will not be eligible for admission.