CG B.Sc Nursing 2019: Admit Card, Exam Dates, Exam Pattern, Syllabus
CG B.Sc Nursing 2019: Admit Card, Exam Dates, Exam Pattern, Syllabus. CG B.Sc Nursing 2019 Admit Card will be released on 10th May 2019. CG Vyapam popularly known as Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board, Raipur conducts an entrance exam with the name of CG B.Sc Nursing for providing admission to 4-years of B.Sc Nursing programme. It is the state level entrance exam through which students can get admission in government and private nursing institutions of the state. CG B.Sc Nursing is conducted one time in a year on 17th May 2019. Through this article, candidates can know the details about CG B.Sc Nursing 2019 such as admit card, exam dates, exam pattern, syllabus etc.
CG B.Sc Nursing Exam Dates 2019
Applicants from this section can get the official exam dates of CGB.Sc Nursing 2019:
|Online application starts||28th March 2019|
|Last date to submit application form||19th April 2019 (11:59 AM)|
|Admit card availability||10th May 2019|
|Exam date||17th May 2019 (10:00 AM to 12:15 PM)|
CG B.Sc Nursing Admit Card
CG B.Sc Nursing 2019 Admit card can be downloaded by entering the Registration ID/Registration number. Admit card will be available on 10th May 2019 on the website. No separate admit card will be sent to the applicants individually. Candidates must safe their admit card till the admission process gets over.
CG B.Sc Nursing Exam Pattern 2019
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted through offline mode (pen & paper based exam).
- Type of Questions: Only Objective type questions will be asked in the exam.
- Total marks: The question paper will consist of 100 marks.
- Subjects: Exam will be asked from Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Zoology subjects.
- Marking Scheme: For correct answer, 1 mark will be given.
- Negative marking: There is no negative marking. Therefore, for wrong answer zero marks will be given.
The examination will be held in the following cities:
Ambikapur, Vilaspur, Dantewada, Durg, Jagdalpur, Kawardha, Raigarh & Raipur.
CG B.Sc Nursing Result
CG B.Sc Nursing Exam 2019 Result will be announced by the CG Vyapam through online mode. Applicants can download the result from the website. The result will contain the score obtained by the applicants in the entrance exam. To download the result, applicants have to enter their Roll no. and date of birth.
CG B.Sc Nursing Counselling 2019
Admissions will be done through counselling. Counselling will be held on the basis of merit drawn on the basis of candidate’s score in entrance exam. At the time of counselling, students have to verify all the important documents/certificates. Candidates who will get the seats have to report the allotted college for admission.
CG B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2019
Applicants before proceeding for the application form can first try the sample application form to avoid any mistake.
- Applicants can fill the CG B.Sc nursing 2019 application form through online mode.
- The application form was released on 28th March 2019.
- No hard copy of the application form was accepted by the vyapam.
- Applicants have to upload scanned copy of photo, signature, name and thumb impression of size not more than 50KB.
- Candidates have to scan the above documents in a given format in a JPEG.
- The dimension should be photograph (3.5 cm width to 4.5 cm length).
- Last date to fill the application form was 19th April 2019.
- After successful registration, candidates take a printout of a completed application form for future references.
- Application fee for General category is Rs. 200/-.
- For OBC applicants, application fee is Rs. 150/-.
- For SC/ST/PWD applicants, the fee is Rs. 100/-.
- Application fee can be paid through debit card (ATM card), credit card and Internet banking.
The eligibility criteria details are given below:
- Candidates must be Indian Citizen.
- Domicile: Applicant must belong to Chhattisgarh State.
- Minimum Age Limit: Candidates should complete 17 years as on 31st December 2019.
- Maximum Age Limit: There is no maximum age limit. For General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM), it is 35 years.
- For serving candidates, the age limit is 45 years.
- Qualifying Exam: Applicants must pass 10+2 from any recognized board or from Chhattisgarh board.
- Only female applicants can apply for this exam.
- Male/Transgender/Non-Domicile applicants can only apply under management quota seats.
- Minimum Marks: The minimum marks to be obtained in the qualifying exam are 40% in aggregate.
- Subjects: Qualifying Exam must be passed with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Zoology and English as the compulsory subjects.