CET 2021 (Delhi Polytechnic): Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Dates. CET 2021 Application Form can be filled by 17th August 2021. CET 2021 Delhi is the pre-requisite test for admission to engineering and non-engineering diploma programmes in the government and private polytechnic institutions of Delhi. It is conducted by the Department of Training and Technical Education, Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi.
CET Delhi 2021 is also known as the Delhi Polytechnic entrance, CET exam. This examination also provides entry to second-year diploma courses. In addition to this, candidates can also take Delhi Common Entrance Test for admission to one-year certificate courses in World Class Skill Center (WCSC). Candidates desiring for Delhi CET 2021 can check details about the application form, eligibility, exam dates, pattern, admit card, etc.
Click here to know more details about the CET 2021 Exam.
CET 2021 Exam Date
Here, we are mentioning all the important dates related to CET Delhi 2021.
|Release of application form||6th July 2021|
|Last date for submission of the application form||17th August 2021 (5:00 PM)|
|Application correction||18th – 23rd August 2021|
|Issue of Admit Card||August 2021|
|Exam Date||23rd August 2021|
|Declaration of Results||September 2021|
|Counselling starts||September 2021|
Click here to apply for CET 2021 application form.
CET 2021 Delhi Application Form
- CET exam Delhi application form has been filled & submitted online only.
- No other mode is entertained for filling & submitting the application form.
- The application form is available from 6th August to 17th August 2021.
- Candidates have to apply separately for each test.
- The application will be rejected, in case of submitting more than one application form for the same test.
- Recent colour photograph (size 7.00 cm x 5.5 cm) and signature must be uploaded in the application form.
- The authority may also provide the correction facility in the application form.
- At last, candidates must retain the printout of filled-in application form for further use.
Non-refundable application fee of Rs. 400/- (Bank charges Rs. 18/- + GST Rs. 3/-) will be charged from every applicant. Fee can be deposited through credit card net-banking/debit card.
The eligibility criteria of CET Delhi for all of its 5 tests are different. Here, we are mentioning the eligibility conditions test-wise:
|Test – 1||Engineering/Technology based Diploma Courses & Occupational Courses||Qualifying Examination: Candidates applying for diploma course must have passed/appearing 10th examination under the system of 10+2.Minimum Marks: In the qualifying examination, candidates need to secure at least 35% aggregate marks in Science, Mathematics and English (compulsory subjects).|
|Test – 2||(i) Diploma Course in Modern Office Practice – English(ii) One-year certificate course in Hospitality Operations, Retail Services, Finance Executive in World Class Skill Centre (WCSC)||Qualifying Examination: 10+2 passed in any stream from the recognized board.Minimum Marks: The qualifying examination must be passed with at least 45% marks (40% for reserved categories) in aggregate of best 3 subjects including English.|
|Test – 3||Diploma Course in Modern Office Practice – Hindi||Qualifying Examination: 10+2 passed in any stream from the recognized board.Minimum Marks: The qualifying examination must be passed with at least 45% marks (40% for reserved categories) in aggregate of the best 3 subjects including Hindi/Sanskrit.|
|Test – 4||(i) Diploma Course in Pharmacy (ii) one-year certificate course in Software Testing Assistant in World Class Skill Centre (WCSC)||Qualifying Examination: Passed/Appearing 12th examination from a recognized board with English as a compulsory subject. Minimum Marks: Requisite marks in qualifying examination should be 45% marks (40% for SC/ST) in aggregate of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology.|
|Test – 5||Lateral entry admission against 10% supernumerary seats in analogous diploma courses||Qualifying Examination: Must pass analogous 12th Vocational (Engg) stream or equivalent from schools located in Delhi only.|
Passed 10th class and 2 years ITI (Engg.) from ITIs/ITCs located in Delhi only.Minimum Marks: An aggregate of 60% marks is required to be obtained in the best 5 subjects.
The maximum age limit for various categories as of 1st August 2021 is given in the below table:
|Test No.||Gen (Boys)||Gen (Girls)||OBC (Boys)||OBC (Girls)||SC/ST/PWD (Boys)||SC/ST/PWD (Girls)|
CET 2021 Delhi Exam Pattern
Aspirants can check details about the exam pattern to know how the question paper of CET 2021 Delhi is going to be set for the academic year 2021-2022:
- Exam Mode: CET exam Delhi will be conducted as pen and paper based test.
- Number of Questions: The question paper will consist total 150 questions.
- Type of Questions: Only objective type questions will be asked in the examination.
- Language: For test 1, 4 and 5, the medium of question paper will be English and Hindi(Bilingual). For test 2, the question paper medium will be English only and for test 3, the medium will be Hindi only.
- Exam Duration: The duration of the examination will be 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Marking Scheme: Candidate will receive 4 marks for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: For each incorrect answer, 1 mark will be deducted.
- Exam Centers: The exam centres will be only in Delhi.
|Test-2:||English Comprehension including Grammar||60|
|Logical & Analytical Ability||45|
|Test-3:||Hindi Comprehension including Grammar||60|
|Logical & Analytical Ability||45|
CET Delhi 2021 Syllabus
CET Delhi 2021 syllabus is different for different tests. The syllabus is basically 10th or 12th class standard depending upon the test for which you are appearing. The syllabus of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology is based on the 12th standard.
CET Delhi Admit Card 2021
All the registered candidates can download their CET Delhi 2021 Admit Card by logging into the official website of CET Delhi. The admit card will be available for download before one week of the examination. Admit Card must be retained safely till the admission process gets completed.
CET Delhi Result
CET exam 2021 results will be displayed on the official website of CET Delhi. The result will be declared in September 2021. Admissions will be done based on merit prepared as per the candidate’s performance in the entrance test.
CET Delhi Counselling 2021
A web counselling will be conducted for CET Delhi. It will be started from September 2021. It is expected that there will be 4 rounds in the counselling process. At the time of counselling, candidates must bring all documents (in original) and one set of attested copies for verification purposes. To appear in the counselling round, all the qualified candidates have to pay Rs. 700/-.