CET Delhi Result 2021, Delhi CET (Polytechnic) Result – Get Result Here. CET Delhi Result 2021 will be announced from September 2021. Delhi (CET) Polytechnic is a state level exam also stands as CET Delhi. Department of Training and Technical Education, Delhi organizes this exam for selecting students for admission in engineering & non-engineering polytechnic courses. Various polytechnic colleges in Delhi give admission to students based on CET scores. Here we are providing details about CET Delhi Result 2021.
Click here to know more about the other information related to Delhi CET 2021.
Delhi Polytechnic Result 2021
Candidates will be able to check their results via online mode only. The CET Delhi result will not be provided through offline mode. Candidates can also use answer key to calculate their rough marks. As per the marks obtained in the exam, the authority will prepare a merit list. To get eligible for admission, general candidates have to secure minimum 10% marks (5% marks for SC, ST, OBC & PwD candidates). Candidates are suggested to take printout of the result and keep it safe for further use.
CET Delhi Cut Off 2021 will also be released in September 2021. To get selected for admission to the polytechnic institutes of Delhi, students will be asked to fulfil the cut off criteria of CET Delhi.
CET Delhi Counselling 2021 will also start from September 2021. Candidates will have to register for counselling to get admission to the diploma courses. It will be organised via online mode only. Students will be notified about the Official counselling dates from our website.
Details Mentioned in CET Delhi Result 2021
Here we are providing details that will be mentioned in the Delhi Polytechnic result:
- Name of Candidate.
- Roll Number.
- Marks obtained in the exam.
- Rank scored in the examination.
CET Delhi 2021 Result Dates
Candidates can appear in the CET Delhi exam on the last week of August 2021. The CET Delhi Result 2021 will be declared in September 2021. After the declaration of result, candidates will be invited to the counselling process. The CET Delhi counselling will be organised from September 2021. Students can participate in the counselling process according to the inter-se-merit.
To check other official notifications about the CET Delhi 2021 exam, Visit the official website.- Click here
How to Check Delhi Polytechnic Result
Here we are providing some simple steps to check the Delhi CET result:
- Visit the official link (link will be given above).
- A new page will be opened on the screen.
- Click on the link related to “CET Result”.
- Fill all the required details such as CET roll number & application number.
- Fill the security code carefully.
- After filling the details, click on the “Proceed” button.
- The result will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates are advised to take extra printout of the result for further use.
Delhi Polytechnic Counselling 2021
Candidates who have secured rank in the inter-se-merit list will be able to participate in the counselling process. Admissions will be strictly based on the inter-se-merit ranking & eligibility conditions.
The counselling will be commenced in September 2021. The counselling process consists of various steps like pay processing fee, online registration, choice submission, seat allotment, printing of allotment letter, payment of institutional fee, document verification & others.
The counselling will be organized in various rounds. Candidates have to report to the allotted institution before the last date & time as mentioned in the provisional allotment letter. If candidates fail to report for document verification they will lose their seats as per the merit.
CET Delhi 2021 Seat Allocation
Seat Allocation is made according to the provision under Delhi Diploma Level Technical Education.
- 85% of the total given intake of Government and Government aided and sponsored Institutions will be filled up by the candidates who have passed the qualifying examinations from schools that are located in Delhi.
- 15% of the seats will be filled up by the candidates who are passing the qualifying examinations from the schools located Outside Delhi.